Yellow Tint On All Images Opened In Photoshop + Windows Viewer?

Question

Hello designers,

Every time I open up an image in Photoshop or Windows Picture Viewer (default) the picture is tinted off-color. When I save the picture and upload it somewhere the picture is not tinted, which leaves me to believe it a screen or software setting.

I'm running Windows 7 x64 on a ThinkPad T410 if that helps.

6 answers to this question

Hello designers,

Every time I open up an image in Photoshop or Windows Picture Viewer (default) the picture is tinted off-color. When I save the picture and upload it somewhere the picture is not tinted, which leaves me to believe it a screen or software setting.

I'm running Windows 7 x64 on a ThinkPad T410 if that helps.

Wow! That is pretty strange...so if you copy an image off the web and open it up in Photoshop there is still a problem or open an image locally? It seems like there is a mask enabled, or layer filter (luminosity etc) enabled all the time, but I have never heard of this happening before. Also check your color management settings. Does this happen in other browsers as well? Which version of PS are you using?

usually happens when u install a (rather unnecessary) monitor driver from windows update, that comes with a color profile... i think u need to go to color management and change the settings

Try this.

If you can get to this point, this is the profile that fixes it for me:

color_fix.png

Thank You very much brother.

You helped Alot.

I juxt make account on this forum to thank you.

• Like 1