Right Click on IE (+2)

Hi Team, I've noticed when using the minispy, go to last post doesn't always work if you right click, open in new tab when using internet explorer, it'll randomly go to any page, if there's more than 3 pages of replies. Anyone else experiencing this?

Also about the +2 in the title, a couple of extra questions

Will the member colours be restored to what they used to be? (instead of that blue, which is a little close to the old banned blue colour)

When will the Darkside theme become available?

Any updates greatly appreciated :)

(Or very large donations of money, your choice :p )

Working as it always has here.

If I right click open in a new tab, it takes me to the last unread post (could be the first post, anywhere in between, or the last if i'm up to date in that thread) - which I've always remembered being the correct behaviour.

That's because there is no getlastpost link, it's getnewpost (if you mean the link on the far right). I'll see if I can fix this today.

Member color isn't going to change, it is and always has been the same color as the default link color, banned has never had its own color either.

• Like 1

That's because there is no getlastpost link, it's getnewpost (if you mean the link on the far right). I'll see if I can fix this today.

Member color isn't going to change, it is and always has been the same color as the default link color, banned has never had its own color either.

Please do not think I'm trying to call you a liar or anything like that.

I do have trouble in explaining what I mean from time to time.

This is what I meant

post-354816-0-01846600-1372692697.jpg

^ This is the member colour of Raa in the new forum version whereas:

post-354816-0-65559500-1372692767.jpg

^ This used to be the member colour on the older forum version, if they're not going to be changed, that is fine, I mean no harm or disrespect in any way, just felt the need to clarify what I meant. :)

(I can get very OCD about things, sorry)

Sorry, also forgot to mention a big 'thank you' the right click on the minispy (far right) seems to be working now, as I remember it :)

That is the Pro theme.. what color were all the url links on that theme as well?

Ah ha!

So I need to wait for the DARKSIDE and Pro themes to be worked in..

post-354816-0-95953200-1372724874.jpg

^ I see you were right, I apologise, it was on pro so long I forgot about it and just assumed that was the correct colour set.

No worries, although Pro isn't coming back. Next stop is Darkside and/or the new theme. No, don't know when either will be completed.