[Win Server 2003] VPN or PROXY to change IP in RDP ?

"I suppose thats its the cause for my pb. ?!"

No -- your problem is that you had remote desktop open to the planet! Didn't even bother to try and hide the port by using nonstandard..

I am not a fan of security through obscurity, but even that would of been better than just hey planet come talk to my remote desktop box on its default port.. If you can guess my administrator account you can do whatever you want to my box..

Did you even change the administrator account name?

Hello,

Yes I changed the administrator account, I deleted it and made ??another with a different name.

This morning a new intrusion this time in UK.

My boss made ??me cut off all access to the internet, so I think this time there will be no intrusion, and he did not want me to re-install the system.

But the problem is not resolved. There are few things in the computer but I can not re format to install the system ...

But hey it's the computer business not mine ...

Cordially.

You are still running a compromised system. You need to hire professional help to fix the issue. Possibly open a support case with Microsoft. If you have antivirus on your computer you may be able to call the manufacturer for support.

"There are few things in the computer but I can not re format to install the system ..."

Why not? Isn't there a backup of the files on this system, is your only DC in your AD?

As sc302 mentions - you might want to seek prof help, be it from MS to fix your firewall issue, or antivirus vendor to help declare the box clean of infections/backdoors/rootkits.

To me - once the box had been compromised from the outside, the only real way to be sure the system is clean is to "nuke it from orbit - its the only way to be sure"

-------------------------- [Correction] ------------------------
The comments held in my posts on the forums are purely hypothetical, and can go out of the frame of the met problems.
They do not call in any way affect the honesty and integrity of the company and its leaders.

This is not to denigrate or slander, it is not the purpose of the post.

I misspoke about the extent of the situation.
----------------------- [And of correction] --------------------