Asus R530U-RH21 LCD Screen

I have to replace the screen on my daughter's laptop.  Does anyone know of or have the replacement instructions for this Asus laptop?  I cannot find disassembly instructions anywhere.  Thanks for the assistance.

Generally, 90% of the time you just need to snap off the bezel around your screen. May need to undo some screws under the rubber feet of the screen's bezel. Look at other tuts, most of them are done that way. No matter what the model or manufacturer.

• Like 2

Those are generic guides, not to his exact model. I think he wants direct instructions.

Those are generic guides, not to his exact model. I think he wants direct instructions.

The OP did not give more details about his laptop.. but all he said "asus laptop"  

If he provides model number... I will find it for him. 

Besides you already said:

Look at other tuts, most of them are done that way. No matter what the model or manufacturer.

• Like 1

I assumed he could google himself, just not that he HAS to get a guide on his model. So, in a sense, yeah.

The model number is in the thread title.  Thanks for the help.  The screw covers were hidden since the screen sits below the laptop body.  I was able to get it off, but it was a pain.  Again, thank you.

What do you mean by "since the screen sits below the laptop body"?

0088622732554_A?$img_size_380x380$

Even that shows that the scren is above the laptop body. Unless it was twisted somehow.

The bottom section of the screen.  When you open the laptop, the bottom quarter inch or so rotates below the latop body.  In the pic, the word ASUS is flush with the back.  There is actually more bezel below the name.

Oh, OK. For that, you normally need to take off the top bit, ontop the keyboard. Where your power button usually is.

I didn't realize the model number was in the title...   my bad.

You should have included it in the post as well.. 

At least you got it fixed.  Did you?

Waiting for the new screen to come tomorrow.  Just needed to get the old one off to read the exact part number.  Apparently Asus uses different screens in the machines and the people I bought it from needed to know the exact number.  Again, thanks all for the help.