Looking for Worthwile Low-Profile Graphics Card

So I have a low profile computer case right now. my processor is an i3 ivy-bridge with hd4000 integrated graphics.

are there any low profile graphics cards that would be worth the buy or would i be better off just getting a full size case if I want to add a graphics card?

edit: also I'm in the US. and this is my HTPC that i'm thinking about upgrading to a gaming rig

As far as I know, the fastest low-profile card you can find is the HD 7750. AMD has more recently released the R7 240 which is also available in low-profile format, but it's slower than the HD 7750.

The HD 7750 is a decent entry-level card, leagues above integrated graphics, but leagues behind enthusiast graphics card... whether its the card for you depends on the games and quality settings you want to run on it.

As far as I know, the fastest low-profile card you can find is the HD 7750. AMD has more recently released the R7 240 which is also available in low-profile format, but it's slower than the HD 7750.

The HD 7750 is a decent entry-level card, leagues above integrated graphics, but leagues behind enthusiast graphics card... whether its the card for you depends on the games and quality settings you want to run on it.

This was my first card for my low profile htpc box and it really does pack a punch i was shocked at how well it performed on modern games.

That being said it just made me thirsty for more and it wasn't long before i replaced my case to house a full sized gpu.

I don't reply on here often but was glad I saw this thread so here you go, highly recommend this card, just got myself two this last week for my two low profile machines.  They don't even require any additional power.  These cards have only been out for a few weeks.  I read somewhere that the 2GB version of this card is the most powerful low profile card on the market at the minute.

Very impressed with performance and they can be overclocked quite nicely, there is a 1GB model and a 2GB model, I went for the 2GB as there wasn't much price difference:

http://www.kfa2.com/750tioc.shtml#

http://www.galaxytech.com/__EN_GB__/Product2/ProductDetail?proID=517

I believe the KFA2 one is targeted for Europe and the Galaxy seems to be available in USA but the card looks exactly the same.

Hope it helps.

^ looks like we have a winner with the galaxy tech, but sadly it looks like that card isn't available yet as i can't find it listed on any of the retailers. thus i won't mark this post as solved quite yet

^ looks like we have a winner with the galaxy tech, but sadly it looks like that card isn't available yet as i can't find it listed on any of the retailers. thus i won't mark this post as solved quite yet

Ah thats a shame its not readily available to you yet, I must admit I only found the KFA2 version on a couple of websites over in the UK too.  Also one thing to note, rather dissapointingly the cards do not come with a low profile bracket! but you can request one from Galaxy Tech free of charge.  I just used one from my old low profile AMD 5450 as the ports lined up perfectly.

Cheers

I know this isn't technically a low profile card, but wouldn't it fit your case. That's why I was asking about the case model before.

no that won't fit. i do need a low profile card for my current case

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811163174

Well, I guess it's those 750Tis or you get a bigger HTPC case. Other manufacturers are bound to release cards in the near future though in case you can't get the Galaxy. There's probably not going to be anything more powerful for a very long time since there's nothing that beats the 750 Ti without requiring a power connector.