Second Video card not showing up

So, I have 2 Geforce GTX 260's. I decided to put the 2nd one in my computer and run them SLI to play the new Battlefield Beta.  I plug up the 2nd one turn the computer on and it isn't showing up in Device Manager.. Only the first. I unplug the 2nd video card, take out the first video card which I have always used and put the 2nd into the first slot and fire up the PC and everything works. I put the OLD video card which is perfectly fine into the 2nd PCI-E slot and still nothing shows up as 2.. 

What gives? Is there something I missing to turn on the 2nd PCI slot? Both fans are running on both video cards so I know they are getting power and running. 

What are your system specs? OS version (Win 7 Ultimate?), mobo, PSU watts, etc? Have you tried re-installing the drivers to the latest?  

Could be the sli link, try running the cards without the bridge cable, disable the sli, then restarting the pc, my first guess would be that if this fixes the recognition of the card in your device manager, then your bridge cable might be at fault

Also is the driver package up to date?

Windows 7 ultimate 64bit

Asus P5N-D Socket 775 Motherboard

You know what.. I had just reformatted the other day and so the drivers installed were the default Nvidia drivers from Windows Update. I made sure I got the newest drivers while I was waiting on a response and sure enough now they are both showing up. 

Thanks for the quick response