Lumia 830 vs 930?

Hello!

I have a dilemma, a local store (Gigantti) will start selling the Lumia 830 for 369? this Thursday. I have a coupon for the Lumia 930 which makes the price for it 449? (Lumia WP7 campaign).

Which one should I go for? Does the features of 930 justify the for me 80? price difference?

930 has better camera...  

but 930 has no microSD card expansion, and no removable battery, so in this way 830 is better

1080p OLED vs 720p IPS ...   but i am not sure how important it is, as both are more then acceptable screens :)

there is also an issue with processor speed, but depending on your use, you might not care about it?  or care a lot?

only you can decide.

myself i would get 830...  battery and micro-sd card :)

if the camera was important, then i would consider 930!

Currently using a Lumia 800, and Nokia/MS has a campaign now that when you register your IMEI code you get discounts on WP8.1 phones:

Lumia 930 hintaan 449?

Lumia 635 hintaan 129?

Lumia 630 hintaan 99?

830 has microsd, removable battery, glance screen and is bit lighter. Which one would have longer lasting battery? 

930 has better performance and better camera and more RAM. 449? is though quite alot of squirrel skins for a student like me. :) (But then again it would be better "investment" with future in mind).

Any 930 users that would recommend a cover for it? Or is it durable as such?

I just had to make the same choice.  My 920 needed replacing and the 830 looked like a decent replacement.  In the end I went with the 930 because of the faster processor which I figure should last longer.  I haven't been disappointed - the 930 is a great phone.

I thank you all for your replies, looks like I'm going for the 930! :) I take quite a lot of pictures so the 930 would be better for that purpose. The faster processor should also make it more future proof! I can live being without glance screen, as the 800 does not have it. 

Do you 930 users use any case for the phone? If so, which one?

Ah thanks! Didn't know they had a subforum for the phone! After browsing through the user reviews and the user pictures, I'm really sold on 930!

You'll find lots of people complaining about a purple tint issue with the screen but this was fixed with last week's update.  I would recommend checking for updates before entering your account details (i.e. skip the option to enter your Microsoft account when you first switch the phone on).  You will then be prompted for your account details when the update has completed and the phone starts up.

There are a few people complaining about battery life as well but I haven't had any problems and the battery easy lasts a day with lots of things syncing.

I hope you enjoy the phone.  I certainly have been.