Reoccurring payments

Got it thanks.  Wrong Paypal account.  Was setup under an old account. Not sure how reoccurring payments got enabled to begin with.

the neowin subscriptions have been reoccurring payments (only) for a couple years now. i wish they would provide the option to do just one payment for the year or have the sub reoccurring

the neowin subscriptions have been reoccurring payments (only) for a couple years now. i wish they would provide the option to do just one payment for the year or have the sub reoccurring

Yea, I noticed it was reoccurring back in March when my renewal was up.  Probably wouldnt have renewed then but really had no choice since the renewal went through.  First I noticed reoccurring payments were enabled.   That $28 could have bought me a couple good 6 packs....

Anyway, all set.  Forgot about that one email address and luckily still had access to it.

There's an option to not allow recurring payments (which is enabled) but for some reason it doesn't work, and it doesn't help that subscriptions is no longer an official IPB module (although it is still maintained by IPB staff as an add-on).