What racing game is this?

Can someone please identify the racing game being played in this video?

Pretty sure that's GRID Autosport.

Thanks. I'm going to have to buy that!

Duh.. I said "Looks like"

Did I said "It is a F1 2014" to you?

Just saying, the track in the video is no where near from being a F1 track. It's doesn't look like F1 car either.

Just saying, the track in the video is no where near from being a F1 track. It's doesn't look like F1 car either.

I know that.. but Jordan answered the question... and Morgan marked for best answer before I posted that..

That's the reason I said "Looks like F1 to me"   

No need to explain.. 

This game is gorgeous, WOW! Great production value. Great Sound/Music/DLC. Good balance between Sim & Arcade. I feel like I got the deal of the century with a $12 Steam Key. Love the dual monitor support, even if not spanning, more games should support the 2nd monitor in some capacity. Even though I'm primarily an arcade racer, pits would be nice.

Good engine, 88fps with a 4790k & GTX 760, though I'm going V-Sync. I think I'll get a 970 and load up the HD textures. Now I can't decide if I want a 34" monitor, a 28" G-Sync, or a third 27".

I may actually buy a Logitech G27 Wheel & Stand for this. Thanks for the game ID, this is the racing game I've been looking for.

Whats the other FPS game in that video?

It's one of the Crysis games, but I'm not sure which one; I'd go with Crysis 3.

It's one of the Crysis games, but I'm not sure which one; I'd go with Crysis 3.

yea, it looked like crysis 3, but wasnt sure.. I have it, but have to see the video again.. could be their free to play crysis maybe.