Home page not displaying correctly

Hi

When using the latest version of Chrome I am getting rendering issues with the home page banner at the top not displaying correctly.

This happens at 1920x1080 resolution and also 1366x768 resolution

Also happens on Internet Explorer 11.

Can someone take a look ?

post-1482-0-94136800-1429174675.png

I am getting the same thing.

I wish the site admins would take some time off from their busy schedules to look at this.

Had the same thing this morning.. we should have done a temporary force recache lol I thought our CSS sheet had version numbers too :s

Had the same thing this morning.. we should have done a temporary force recache lol I thought our CSS sheet had version numbers too :s

On my Android tablet i had to select the desktop site to make it work also as deleting the cookie didn't work, very strange.

I've found another issue (which Ctrl+F5 does not solve).

When you click on an item on the front page you get the item displayed and the list of recent forum posts on the right hand side near the top of the screenn

When selecting either of the top two forum posts only:

a) If you hover over the link(s) up until just over half way then you will be able to click the link

b) However if you try hovering over to the right of the link you will see the social media menu appear which obscures the link entirely

If the link is too short then the same effect is triggered my moving the mouse beyond the link text