Possible virus...?

I was browsing in Internet Explorer (with a few tabs open, Neowin, Outlook, Yahoo...), when I noticed a command window flash open and closed.

I went to check in Malwarebytes (premium version), and it wasnt running. I tried to start it and got an error message (0x0c0000279), which seems to be an installation issue.

But it installed, updated and scanned when I first intalled this build (10122).

I then tried to install Ksapersky Antivirus, which also fails.
Then Microsoft's Safety Scanner (which I got from thier site), which is incompatible as well, apparently.

Maybe I am just being paraniod, but with that command window flash-up and the inability to install anything, I am worried lol

Has anyone installed Kaspersky in this build?
Could this be malware? Could you please suggest a course of action?
If it comes to it, I can re-install Windows, but I have tons of data on the other drive, and the last backup was a while (several weeks) ago.

It happened when you have "Windows Update" set to auto update. or any software update, which don't required administrative permission.

Check the Task Scheduler too, if it have any unusual activity?

Xahid: Can't see anyting unsusual, but then I wouldn't really know anyway lol

I am currently running an online scan with eset. Looks good so far.

Can you reccomend antivirus that WILL work in Windows 10...?

I have a 3-PC license for Kaspersky and a full license for Malwarebytes, but like I said, I am having no luck with either of them.

This far into the builds of Windows, you'd think some of the AV vendors would have something that works lol

EDIT: 2 Threats found (Win32/Adware.1ClickDownload and Win32/FusionCore) so far. Nope, make that 11 lol. A lot are marked as "Potentially Unwanted" though.

All of the threats listed are my AShampoo installation files. I'll admit, Ashampoo is a bastard for that!

I think it might be OK.

Thanks for your help.

Or run it manually

Then set it to auto. After all reboots at your convenient time. ;)