Neowin being In-Accessible!

Since past few hours I Can't access Neowin. It seems my browser cannot connect to Neowin.net and it gets Time Out and I get 404 error :(

I am no expert in IT and all that but I just wanted to know if there's any on going issue?

EDIT- It took 2 minutes to post this thread.

It's been a bit slow for me, but that could be due to some back-end work. Not sure there are villains at work.....

<Moved to Sites & Forum Issues>

Can't say that I've noticed anything special, but there is a change planned over the weekend; maybe they're doing preparations?

The site has been up and down, and I even downforeveryoneorjustme wasn't able to get to it at certain times. Something is definitely wrong with neowin

It's me, part of my plans for global domination, was to subjucate Neobond and have him press the 'slow site access' button at random intervals

Mwuhahahahahaaaa

I bet you killed the hamsters too! :o

I bet you killed the hamsters too! :o

Richard Hammond?

No, he's alive and well, my attempts at sabotaging the tyres of Vampire didn't go according to plan.

(He's fine and I'm not being serious)

Happening here as well - been happening since this afternoon.

Been getting worse all evening - with Chrome periodically coming up saying no connection (other sites are perfectly fine)

You should have said something like this:

"You killed the hamsters, you space bastard!"

:p

Made me actually LOL! XD

Happening here as well - been happening since this afternoon.

Been getting worse all evening - with Chrome periodically coming up saying no connection (other sites are perfectly fine)

I got that also, at the same time chrome got updated on my tablet, so I thought it was chrome, restarted my tablet and all sorts, least we now know it's plausible that devs might be doing some prep work for the site :)

I also had problems uploading a small photo.....server time out 2X's.....will try now...Cheers

Edit....works fine now.....

all your base are belong to us!

What he was trying to say was....subscribe, or the server hamsters get a bullet to the head, maybe?

Should be back to normal now, just a blip with one of the three servers which handle the frontend

See? I KNEW it!

What he was trying to say was....subscribe, or the server hamsters get a bullet to the head, maybe?

See? I KNEW it!

No I am saying someone set us up the bomb

I was having connectivity issues to just Neowin for a few hours earlier today but it has cleared up since then.

• 3 weeks later...

Happening again... sometimes the site doesn't load at all, or it is extremely slow

Having this issue too.  It seems once I am on the site it's okay.. but COMING to the site is slow.

Super slow for me also. The hamsters are hungry again, I guess.

Super slow for me also. The hamsters are hungry again, I guess.

Nope.  Those hamsters are gone... there are new hamsters that aren't trained.

Remember what I said in previous page.

:p

/joking aside, yes, it's slow on my end too.

it was cold out for me for a while.  at least a couple of hours.

since my phone checks on it, i could see that it is unavailable.   i was kinda hoping they updated the forum meanwhile.