Windows 10 Pro 10130 - Can I upgrade to a new build?

I tried the first two insider builds then the program was first started. After that, I didn't touch a Windows 10 build until 10130. I am having major issues with it. The most frustrating is I am seeing black boxes popping up for a second and go away. It looks like when you are overclocking to much and you start to get artifacts.. 

I REALLY need to test some applications and drivers out with Windows 10. I didn't know if I could just upgrade to 10134 or 10135 and still keep getting the new Insider builds.. I really didn't want to install from scratch again. This was a clean install.

You COULD upgrade to either of those builds, however they are LEAKED builds and as such you won't be able to then upgrade to further builds in the chain as they are released via windows update, you only option would be obtaining a ISO of a newer build after that to upgrade to.

You should also be aware that whilst I have not used them personally I have read that neither builds are as polished as the ones released to the windows insider branch so may have additional problems, there is also no way of knowing if it will fix your black box issue.

Have you managed to catch the box quick enough, are they command prompt windows by any chance?  I'm sure they are disappearing too fast but have you noticed the content of them to try to find the cause?  I only ask as I've used every insiders build since we started getting them in october on a number of machines and not come across this myself.

Thanks. I'm just going back to Windows 8. Windows 10 is horrible and no where near ready for RTM. Microsoft needs to be really careful here.. If they have another botch release with Windows 10.. It won't be good. 

did you also install all the windows updates that came with 10130? has it has fixxed a fair few things, on my old i5 its pretty darn stable and im using it as my daily driver atm

did you also install all the windows updates that came with 10130? has it has fixxed a fair few things, on my old i5 its pretty darn stable and im using it as my daily driver atm

Yeah, I did.. Issues in 10135 too.. I just went back to 8.1.. Everything is back to normal.. :D Also, I had major issues with disk I/O speeds. Some people either have an amazing experience with it or really bad. 

Main issue is that only some of the update could be installed. I keep getting error messages with KB3070675, KB3070677, and kb2267602. Not always the same errors either. occ 0x80073712, 0x80070643. Sometimes I get getting computer ready, with progres up to 100% and then it cycles and says that "upgrades" could not be completed and uninstalls them and rolls back to lock screen and/or log in or does restart and the whole process restarts with getting computer ready..... This has been going on for several weeks.  I have build 10130. Any solution? To get to this build I needed to 1/make an ISO disc, install it,  then refresh the computer as I had no Internet access,  and reactivate windows. With the official Windows ten to star in a little over a month, I'm not sure where to go from here. I'd like to clean up the issue with update (I've run the troubleshooter a lot, fixed issues), deactivated security programs and firewalls and (and of course restarted them). I don't use Windows defender but another security program, AVG-could this be causing a problem?