Crystalline

Current Version 1.0.0

crystalline.jpg

Color Schemes: 1 (for now)

Font Choices: Tahoma, Segoe UI, Lucida Grande

Extras: System Icons, matching wallpaper, matching cursor set and matching bmp's for the logoff and shutdown panels.

There will be a larger, more complete icon package coming later, this is just kind of a preview of the set. A compact start menu is also planned, and maybe some more color schemes.

crystal_thumb.jpg

crystal_ico_thumb.jpg

crystal_cur.jpg

Download

(Zip) Crystalline_100.zip

(Zip) Deviant Art Mirror

(Exe) Crystalline_100.exe

Edited by Dustin B.

It's a very nice theme, now mke a Vista version with transparency and it'll be real crystal.

Though as fiting as the name is with the colors and crystal design, I wonder if you know the history of the name crystal night, it might be considered somewhat bad taste by some people, even if it's not meant that way, as I said the name fits very well to the VS' design and colors.

I didn't know the history, just looked it up though. Obviously this theme has nothing to do with that, so I'll just let it be.

As for a vista version, may be coming as soon as I can afford the vista style builder. I'm pretty poor right now.

Really like it! Very good.

And the name fits perfectly. The Reichskristallnacht was 70 years ago. I don't think you should change the name.

The extras are also very good. Despite the wallpaper which is somewhat boring.

Hi Krez,

Yet another stunning package..........thanks very much for all the time and effort that you are putting into this. It never ceases to amaze me that people like you do all this work for the community and all for no reward.

Looking forward to the full icon package.

Thanks again............speak to you soon.

bishy.

"Crystal Night"?

Seriously?

Interesting choice of a name. Probably inadvertent, but still interesting.

It's rather . . . infamous.

Nice theme, though.

Incase you haven't noticed, I changed the name within 20 minutes of release. I was just waiting for a mod to change the thread title. I'm sorry if anyone got butt hurt about it :rolleyes:

I was trying to keep the wallpaper simple, I really wasn't expecting anyone to use it anyway so if it's boring then eh. The next update will include a compact start menu, slightly thicker title bar, larger caption buttons and possibly some other stuff. To the few that actually like the theme for what it is, thank you very much. I really do appreciate it.

To the few that actually like the theme for what it is, thank you very much. I really do appreciate it.

Hey Dustin, don't be so thin-skinned. The theme as it is is really great. I think I will use it for a long time. I would even pay for it (like I did for 1 or 2 of your themes in the distant past).

Your planned changes sound very interesting.

Keep up the good work!

Martin

While it looks cool, no offense, I don't really like the start button. (Y)

So different are the tastes... The start button is one of the coolest elements of the theme IMHO.