Trailer: Resident Evil Apocalypse

Yahoo! Movies has posted a first look at the new action-packed trailer for Screen Gems' Resident Evil: Apocalypse, opening September 10.

In the sequel, a deadly virus has been unleashed on the population of Raccoon City. Milla Jovovich returns as Alice, one of only two survivors of the contained biochemical disaster in the first film. The sequel begins where the first film left off, with Alice in the heart of the ravaged and deadly Raccoon City. She has been subjected to biogenetic experimentation by the vast Umbrella Corporation and become genetically altered, with super-human strengths, senses and dexterity. These skills, and more, will be needed if anyone is to remain alive.

Click on the link below to view the trailer in either QuickTime or Windows Media format.

http://movies.yahoo.com/movies/feature/res...apocalypse.html

* I wish Apple.com would host them, it's a lot easier that way.

P.S.

I couldn't get QuickTime working in this new FireFox 0.9.1 :( (so it had to be WMP9)

The effects in the trailer seem a bit worse than I was expecting, especially the very end. Still, the movie looks way better than the first one with only the trailers so far. I just hope it's not a big flop.

For some reason everone I know hated the first one. I liked the first movie personaly, must be because my old G/F liked it too. I am eager to see this one.

if its RE, im watching it, no matter what...and it was filmed near Toronto, one scene had Toronto City Hall, it looks so sick..im glad i live in Canada, near Toronto, I can now walk by city hall saying... "Did you know that the movie Resident Evil was filmed near here?" :D

How do you Raise your Neowin rank thingy? i see peple with more little squares, some people with neowin mod, how do you change it?

They go up when you get a certain amount of posts.

How do you Raise your Neowin rank thingy? i see peple with more little squares, some people with neowin mod, how do you change it?

Just as the previous post stated, and as far as Mod goes, You have to be a moderator to have that badge.

1 last tidbit of info, keep on topic :whistle: :D

If you have questions in the future, its a good idea to create a thread or contact a staff member.

Question, this may sound dumb, but lately I have been seeing half and half color in trailers? Any reason for that? Such as this one I get left side color and right side black and white.

Thanx for the download links , i really liked the frist movie alot really. And i hope i like this one as well....

i think i just like Millaa and the whole RE Idea :yes:

Please, please don't let this be as bad as the trailer. :no: It looks like a lame sequel trying too hard to be good.

The first one was such a good movie. :cry:

It looks even worse than the first. It had so much potential being out in the city with nemises and all.

Nemises looks like the **** demon in Dogma... :(

damn it I can't see the fricking trailer because a codec is missing. ah well....

but yeah, I loved the first one, can't wait for the second one and a part of that is because I loved the game so much.