Flurry v1.2.0.4

post-20663-1108581455_thumb.jpg

This is a port to Windows of Flurry, a beautiful screen saver for Mac OS X written by Calum Robinson

Build 4 (1.2.0.4): 02/13/05

- Fixes errors when reading from registry if the keys don't exist

- Removed deprecated function calls

- Added new About Box

Known bugs:

- Hitting Test too many times triggers bad behavior on my NVidia card.

- Double buffering and multimon interact poorly (slow flip).

- The screen saver config applet might crash on ATI cards, though the screen saver should function fine if invoked standalone (/c or /s).

Note that other problems reported by users with Radeon cards seem to go away when using the newest Catalyst drivers.

Source & Download

Flurry_v1.2.zip

woo hoo a newer version of the one I have. I love this screen saver because I have my dell laptop running this sitting beside a powerbook and it freaks out the other system engineers when they walk buy.

Kick Ass (Y)

Since I was a Mac man first, right when I first got OSX, Flurry instantly became my all time favorite Screen Saver. This is definitely the best Back Page News I have read all week.

It really looks so damn cool when my Dual Cinema Displays (15" & 17")

On My Mac and then my 19" CRT on my Windows comp are all running Flurry at once!!

Thanks for sharing. Funny how I get so excited over a screen saver. :D

I love Flurry. I've used it on my main PC for a while now because I run dual displays and it's one of the only screen savers that I could find that doesn't screw up my resolutions between my 21in. and 17in. when it activates/deactivates.