NeoWin Messenger

What Would You Like to See In the Beta Release Of iMessenger (Neowin Messenger)  

654 members have voted

1. 1. What Would You Like to See In the Beta Release Of iMessenger (Neowin Messenger)

• Skins
    • Msn, Yahoo,Aim,Icq..Compatibility
    • Fourm Area
    • Inbuilt browser
    • sounds
    • Offline Posting
    • Email Service
    • Games
    • Display Pictures (Like Msn)
    • Emoicons

Sounds like it could be interesting, how would this work? A program that uses the PMing on the board or a totally seperate program?

hrmm was thinking of the Pming.. but kinda like the new look of yahoo so i might make it like the yahoo.. problem is i need the source code for the who is online thing in the fourms area.. :p

problem is i need the source code for the who is online thing in the fourms area.. :p

:laugh: good luck

Why not customize some sort of jabber client (Psi, exodus, etc) and bug Neobond to stick jabberd on the server? :shifty:

you could make it use the pm feature on the forum and so people offline can still be left messages. the program would login and check for new pms and send them to you as messages

yea u may wen i start working on it.. i need to put it togther and first make a html version then make a exe version but hey ur on the list of beta testing ;)

Ill do some gfx work if you want. Im new around these parts, and am not posting as much as i should, but im merely getting into the swing of things ;)

i have decided to make 2 apps for 2 sites one for Neowin and another for Big Blue Ball i might make more for other fourms but first leme get started with Neowin.. :D

Or you could use the Neowin chat feature?

come again.. were is this chat feature? your not talking about the Msn bot are you?

I can do graphics too? I'll try make some mock up designs if you want?

that would be grea:D:D

if any one wants to help out then just show me your designs, try to copy msn or yahoo i want it looking like that but not so lame... maybe somthing that we would all like and not yahoo and microsoft would get jealous of hahaha:rofl:l: