Vista Nvidia 8800 Driver now available!

I've just tried these drivers on Vista RTM English, as I have an 8800GTX. And... BSOD, I had to reboot in safe mode and uninstall the drivers

Guess I'll have to wait for the official drivers, around 15 days yet to wait :/

They seem to work series 7 cards and from what I can see a 6600GT as well.

Bit weird though.

Would be nice to have a driver as well :)

Something that would let me play BF2 in vista would be nice ;)

bOing

So it's good to install in non 8800 card? PharosBR> what's your video card? Do you really notice an improvement or it's just psychological thing :D

So it's good to install in non 8800 card? PharosBR> what's your video card? Do you really notice an improvement or it's just psychological thing :D

No, it's not psychological at all. On my 7800GT i used to play CS at about 30fps, with the 8800GTS on Vista I'm now at 180fps all the time

err..so you are saying you had a 7800GT video card before - 30 fps, and now you have a 8800GTS with 180fps? well, I was referring to the driver actually, not a change of video card hehe

I've just tried these drivers on Vista RTM English, as I have an 8800GTX. And... BSOD, I had to reboot in safe mode and uninstall the drivers

Guess I'll have to wait for the official drivers, around 15 days yet to wait :/

15 days to wait for an official driver eh...

Source?

err..so you are saying you had a 7800GT video card before - 30 fps, and now you have a 8800GTS with 180fps? well, I was referring to the driver actually, not a change of video card hehe

err.. That's because an 8800 didn't run on Vista until today =P

Obviously I have no reason to test it with the 7800GT. It will be gathering dust inside my closet for all I care :p

Or.. Anyone wants it? $50 bucks! :p

Gimme gimme! (I have 7600 GT)

but I live in Australia .... I guess the delivery is even more expensive than buying one here lol

Anyone else tested? Does this still support 1440x900 resolution?