[Theme] Mac OSX Panther

This is re-upload of my Mac OS X Panther theme. Over the years the links died and I never replaced them. Here are the most recent ones and these won't go dead, or at least shouldn't for quite some time. Enjoy.

As I am not a man of many words, here is the stuff you all want anyways.

Mac OS X Panther Files:

Mac OS X Panther WB Theme:

Preview
Download

Mac OS X Panther Objectbar Skins:

Preview
Aqua
Download
Graphite
Download

Mac OS X Panther LogonXP Themes:

• Mac OS X Panther
Preview
Download
Windows XP Panther
Preview
Download

The Mac OS X Panther Logonxp theme has recently been updated. That the only update though.

Edited by Xero

lol, yes it will get finished, in the new week or 2, MSN skin will be done in the next few days, just a few things left, then objectbar the day after, and then wb4 :D

looks good, but is the top picture OS X or XP looking like OS X?

You actually can't tell? :blink: I'm scared now. Of course that's XP trying to look like 10.3. Okay port, but is there Expos??;))

Cool another open source theme.

Looks good so far. The theme community needs more good templates to do further mods with.

Looking forward to the release.

where do u get that lil icon toolbar on the bottom of your screenshot?

It's called a dock. Unsure which one he has there, but it looks like probably Y'z Dock (that's the most popular). Pick it up over at DesignTechnika.

hehe lucky :D, I have the worse pc ever lol

566mhz

128MB SD Ram

32MB TNT2 (Crap Video card)

I have 160GB of space but still the rest is 2 damn slow, everything is choppy, i swear someone needs to start an Xero new pc fund :D

ya YzDock is the one, I like it a lot :D jaged is one smart cookie 2night :D

Hurry up and release! It looks perfect.

I have been waiting for a good open source Mac theme. I am not good at all with themes, but I have few mods in mind.

Now I can implement them using your template and then share my version of the theme with others.

Really good idea with this open source Mac theme. Its looking really good too. Your an awsome artist.

yea maybe buy xero a mac fund so you dont have to make crappy osx looking xp themes.

don't worry, we're working on a cure for @$$hole-itis as I speak

anyway great job Xero, best looking object bar OSX theme I've seen. Hey, by any chance, can I get that MSN dock icon? Ive never see one in that shade.

he allready have a mac stupid D?ck!

by the way, a dick is stupid by default, but you could call him dickface or something like that....... :laugh::