How to permission Get Warner Bros?

Dear

NSOrg Say Me How to get permission Warner Bros? He Created Batman Begins Windows XP Theme. So He Need Warner Bros by Batman Begins Name Use and Submit This Theme NSOrg All Friend Site. So He need permission Warner Bros. But NSOrg don't know how to He get permission? So please help Any body to NSOrg.

Batman Begins Windows XP Theme Screenshot.

Batman_Begins_by_NSOrg.jpg

NSOrg Contact nsorg.com@gmail.com

you could try asking "The Skins factory" he creates some of the official skins :)

586113413[/snapback]

yup yup joody hoo whoop whoop. just ask them

I wouldn't release that theme without first getting permission to use those icons with the shellstyle. Those icons are part of an iconpackager suite called 'levit' and can be found over at wincustomize. Those icons were not created by you and can't be used without permission.

I wouldn't release that theme without first getting permission to use those icons with the shellstyle.  Those icons are part of an iconpackager suite called 'levit' and can be found over at wincustomize.  Those icons were not created by you and can't be used without permission.

586113690[/snapback]

I don't recall him saying he created the icons, nore do i recall him saying the icon package was included.. He was speaking solely about the Visual Style. And he can easily include an html file that points to wincustomize.org to get the icon package.

It's not a professional/high quality theme, therefore it won't be supported/endorsed by Warner Bros.

586114215[/snapback]

Ya that is not professional/high quality theme that is My Think. But Only Need permission him coz he Themexp.org site submit this theme he told Need permission Warner Bros. :D

It's not a professional/high quality theme, therefore it won't be supported/endorsed by Warner Bros.

586114215[/snapback]

Exactly. :sleep:

c'mon guys, if i'm not mistaken, he's a Bangladeshi & his 1st language isnt english.

but wheatever he's saying is at least understandable, so there is no point in mocking him.

[p.s: just in case if u didnt understand the significance of mentioning his being Bangladeshi, try googling for "21st February" & "international mother language day" :) ]

Finally, Somebody speak english worse than me :blink:

Tks... I feel better. :happy:

Send me the file and I host your theme in my server hehehehe...

jon.garza (at) gmail (dot) com