[rel] Thallos WindowBlinds

Finally the WB version :D

A bluish grey skin for your desktop. The theme have two different version, transparent and normal. Both with normal and compact start menu. The theme includes animations and toolbars.

Download & Preview: deviantART - WinCustomize

Edited by KoL

Thanks for the theme. It looks really beautiful. I have beenwaiting for the WindowBlinds version ever since the VS came out.

EDIT: I think I found a bug. The arrows in the Start Menu get covered up by the column next to it if you have multiple columns of programs.

error9be.gif

Edited by Andr

The transparant version is Thallos .2.

Okay I got it. It seems if you try to apply the skin without extracting it (just double-clicking and installing through WinRAR from a temp folder) it doesn't install correctly.

... or was it conflicting with the VS one...

<3 KoL. Been anxiously awaiting the WB port. Thanks so much for your great work! :D

Edit: I think I found a couple bugs - both are in Explorer. 1) The menubar text on mouseover is white (which doesn't show up very nice on the light blue-gray background, and 2) The button text for the selected button is the same color as the shadow color, which makes it unreadable. (Sorry for the crappy image quality - just a quick mspaint jobby to illustrate)

thallosbugs0hb.th.jpg

Edited by metal_dragen

<3 KoL. Been anxiously awaiting the WB port. Thanks so much for your great work! :D

Edit: I think I found a couple bugs - both are in Explorer. 1) The menubar text on mouseover is white (which doesn't show up very nice on the light blue-gray background, and 2) The button text for the selected button is the same color as the shadow color, which makes it unreadable. (Sorry for the crappy image quality - just a quick mspaint jobby to illustrate)

I fixed the second one. Im going to fix the first one and upload the update. I really cant figure out why the menu buttons dont show up.

Already an update hehe :p

If anyone know why the manubar button dont show up let me know :)

Version 1.1

-----------

- Down toolbar button text fixed.

- Menu bar text fixed.

Already an update hehe :p

If anyone know why the manubar button dont show up let me know :)

Version 1.1

-----------

- Down toolbar button text fixed.

- Menu bar text fixed.

Three words. I luv ya. :whistle:

Thanks allot Kol. :D

This skin has a certailn elegance to it which is very smooth.

I'm using it with a port I did of Everaldos CrystalClear icons. They go perfect together. :yes: