Top WB skins ever!

great recommendations everyone!! i love these threads that give me a way to search for new WB skins

i'll name some that haven't been mentioned

(all can be found at DA)

Fresh Attitude v1.2 By othersnow

Jadaero 1.4 by ~Flahorn

Nuage Redux By essorant

the pico series from ~nextmario (u can search pico tea and goto his gallery)

TigerGlass By IOU

these skins are all usable (ie: they don't contain tiny font that aren't unicode friendly and hard to read and also don't contain colourful, busy borders like Edisso.. i like minimalistic skins as you can see)

some of these skins will be even more usable once WB6 comes out with its Vista-like blurring

i love the flexibility that WB provides, but im not a fan of these overly done graphics, and huge frame borders and animations here and there. i just want a nice simple minimalistic them, that doesnt lack graphics yet doesnt over do them. something like "Whydda Think?" on Neowin. but i think its a shell style not a WB theme.

quick question. if "Whaddya Think" comes out for vista, or any theme for that matter and you install it will it sill keep the subtle animations? i want a new look but i love the current "fade in and out" for the windows, and the rocking of windows when you minimize it. i dont want to strip down transparency and the theme engine in vista just for a new look

edit: ppl can you please post links and not just the names?

• 2 months later...