Windows Vista Transparency

Hello,

Since there is a great variety of applications that do make transparent windows (eg. ActualTransparentWindow or Acer GridVista oy yzshadow) why none of them make possible the upper toolbar transparency only?

It should be harder making the whole window transparent and yet it is possible.

Do you guys know of any 3rd party app that can make just the toolbar transparent like in windows vista instead of the whole window?

Thanks

post-126639-1125680825.jpg

Probally is but I wonder how much resources it eats up.

I mean you do run other programs right, I have 1gb of Ram on this rig now, and disabled themes yesterday totally and made a hell of a difference to my system.

well iam sure you saw fuzzyslipper's topics, and i dunno if its fake or not but he has a video and every thing. but he is creatig the effect using the desktopX program, makeing some kind of replacement for explorer.

I got the explorer and iexplorer remake with that transperant(Downloaded on deviantart i though). And before i got calculator and stuff in that transperant to. But that whas strange to get. And i know how to get. But if i do it wrong and that thing is installing it on my pc(That vista customizing pack or something). My pc is going strange everytime then. And i lost those files by format:(