Mac osx for windows desktop x

Ive just come across this looks interesting :o

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME BY THE WAY I HAVE NOT MAD EIT OR HAD PART IN MAKING IT !!!

SophOS 4.7 (build Gazelle) Beta Release

--------------------------

A Mac OS X Tiger emulation completely designed in DesktopX. Features all built-in dashboard widgets, including other various widgets, and system menu/dialog.

Widgets included are

- Webcam viewer (customizable to user webcam feed of choice)

- iTunes Remote player.

- Calculator

- Calendar

- Address book

- Stickies

- Stock ticker

- Games

- World Clock with 30 preset cities

- BBC Newsfeed

- Weather

- Flight Tracker

- Dictionary

- Translator

- Net Radio player

Toggle the Dashboard menu by pressing the Function key (set to F7 here).

Toolbar shortcuts

Offering quick looks at mail and temperature, as well as shortcuts to most used system files including - volume control,

config panel, network connections, display properties - and program links to p2p file sharing and instant messaging.

Also included on the toolbar are quick controls for the media player, time/date display and Spotlight search bar.

Help and Support

If you need any help getting this theme customized to meet your needs please feel free to contact me at four13designs@hotmail.com

I will do my best to help you in any way possible.

Many thanks to Martin, Tiggz and Brazen Weep for their scripts.

Brought to you by Four13 Designs

Visit us at Four13 Designs or for your own custom user interfaces contact us at four13designs@hotmail.com for a quote.

3172.jpg

http://www.wincustomize.com/ViewSkin.aspx?...D=3172&LibID=31

There have been alot of things trying to emulate mac osx on a windows system and this looks like the best ive probably seen and it should run in real time

i think most people already found the mac theme that they are comfortable with by now. even Docks, icons and such. its kinda getting boring with all the new mac stuff coming out for XP. like i said, most people found thier comfort zone already, so this is just another mac post.

i think most people already found the mac theme that they are comfortable with by now. even Docks, icons and such. its kinda getting boring with all the new mac stuff coming out for XP. like i said, most people found thier comfort zone already, so this is just another mac post.

586124205[/snapback]

True enough but i dont thinks there a mac convertion pac as such like this one and its only a beta yet i think

True enough but i dont thinks there a mac convertion pac as such like this one and its only a beta yet i think

586124251[/snapback]

I love your avator......and the DX theme is pretty good also.