Desktop Christmas Lights / Snow

I'm looking for something like that too, preferably snow. I had a neat program years back where the snow gathered on the top of windows and rolled down when there were too much of it.

There was a program -- I recall -- from many years ago that was a standalone program, that put christmas lights around the outside of your desktop. If anyone knows what this is please share!

There was a program -- I recall -- from many years ago that was a standalone program, that put christmas lights around the outside of your desktop. If anyone knows what this is please share!

I remember a program from a few years back - twinklelights or something, that put christmas lights round the desktop. You can do it using desktop X though, that is what i've done.

• 9 months later...

:alien: OK all Go to download.com and in search bar type in Holiday Lights 5.4 and down load it it works great i have used it for years its not full addition but u can do alot woth it so have fun and injoy

:alien: OK all Go to download.com and in search bar type in Holiday Lights 5.4 and down load it it works great i have used it for years its not full addition but u can do alot woth it so have fun and injoy

nice first bump