This build was compiled 6days back.I WANT

7057ver.jpg

newwd.jpg

Expiry date shows like its RC build :D

More Info:

7057.0.090305-2000_x86fre_client_en-us_Retail_Ultimate-GB1CULFRER_EN_DVD

MD5 2a3863afe3453d1be642201fd3260ab2

CRC E34E099B CRC E34E099B

SHA1 0f32dfe92d544f4690ab91c02b59dba665d4ca0f SHA1 0f32dfe92d544f4690ab91c02b59dba665d4ca0f

Edited by rakeshishere

wonder whose leaking these builds :huh:

Might even be an "official leak". Like, Microsoft deliberately leaking builds onto torrent sites as part of their marketing strategy.

The LogonUI graphic looks like it's straight out of DeviantArt. It looks quite nice, just not very Microsofty. No doubt it'll look beautiful on Best Buy's shelves, gleaming on rows of glossy laptops, but it just doesn't seem to match the toned-down simplicity the rest of the UI seems (seemed?) to be reaching for. :-/

how about we talk about the expiration date, 2010? this must mean 7 won't be out until after the new year. :(

Just because our keys don't expire then doesn't mean it won't RTM before then.

how about we talk about the expiration date, 2010? this must mean 7 won't be out until after the new year. :(

I was thinking the same :pinch:

Just because our keys don't expire then doesn't mean it won't RTM before then.

jesus man, think about it. quit praying for an early release, it will be 2010 and this confirms it in my mind.

Not at all, the reason it expires in 2010 is that this is probably the RC build and those kind of builds usually only expire after the finalized version is out. If I remember correctly the RC build of Vista still worked for a good 6 months after it RTM'ed. :woot:

Not at all, the reason it expires in 2010 is that this is probably the RC build and those kind of builds usually only expire after the finalized version is out. If I remember correctly the RC build of Vista still worked for a good 6 months after it RTM'ed. :woot:

so how can we confirm this is RC build? i don't remember vista doing that.

jesus man, think about it. quit praying for an early release, it will be 2010 and this confirms it in my mind.

Wrong. If you'll remember, the Vista RC builds didn't expire until around May of 2007, far after the release of RTM. If I recall, the RC builds usually have longer expiration periods.

That's what I thought myself. Otherwise, Microsoft is releasing the ONE-AND-ONLY RC in April, but the RTM is almost a year away? No way. I know for sure the Vista RC worked well after RTM.

Has it even been confirmed that this is even a legit build? I seriously have my doubts about the build and the expiration date being a sign of a release next year. Why waste the time pushing a public beta and release candidate branches now for it to RTM next year? Makes absolutely no sense.

Wrong. If you'll remember, the Vista RC builds didn't expire until around May of 2007, far after the release of RTM. If I recall, the RC builds usually have longer expiration periods.

i wouldn't know as i stopped beta testing vista early on, too many issues.

Has it even been confirmed that this is even a legit build? I seriously have my doubts about the build and the expiration date being a sign of a release next year. Why waste the time pushing a public beta and release candidate branches now for it to RTM next year? Makes absolutely no sense.

+1