CS:CZ leaked

The same anonymous guy that leaked the source, hl2 pseudo beta has just leaked some more stuff. A playable, yet outdated version of Condition Zero. As well as, here's the big one, A playable Halfife 1 and Counterstrike version that uses the HL2 Source engine.

Source

QUOTE (DigitalFreedom @ Oct 9 2003, 12:51)

huh, i am confused is cz based on the hl2 engine or hl1 engine? 

Half-Life1... i think 

Counter Strike : Condition Zero is based off of the Half Life 2 engine.

Remember when HL came out, then CS , then DOD, etc?

There will be basically HL2, CS2, DOD2, etc all following behind the Half Life 2 engine.

I just read this over at Planter Half Life

Valve Continues to Leak  48 Comments

10/9/2003 0:43 PST | Half-Life 2 | by Fragmaster

Well, it appears that this "Anonymous Leaker" character wasn't bluffing, because now he's apparently released something that lets you play Half-Life and Counter-Strike using Half-Life 2's source engine. And he's also supposedly released an outdated build of Counter-Strike: Condition Zero (it's going gold Friday, see yesterday's story) and/or possibly something that deals with Counter-Strike 2. We really don't care to know the details, and we can't exactly confirm this because we refuse to download these releases ourselves. And we of course strongly suggest you don't download any of this stolen material either.

The latest release notes are pretty much devoid of any commentary from the leaker, but they do seem to call into question the existence of a complete HL2 beta. While the notes confirm a HL2 "pre-Beta" isn't currently in circulation, that doesn't necessarily mean that it doesn't exist and won't be released later. It's hard to say.

But I think it is safe to say at this point that perhaps Valve's and Vivendi's previous statement that only "a third of the source code was stolen" was perhaps slightly innaccurate.

Half-Life on the Half-Life 2 engine. That would be cool. *wishs he had a fast computer*

Damn, leak after leak...is there anything left to leak at valve ? Anyway, after all that anon guy wasn't bluffing :) he should set the release dates for valve instead lol :)