[msstyles] Kaliber

At first I was planning to do a direct follow up to k10k 2.1, but I was looking for a more minimalistic goal, so I ditched the k10k traditional yellow and replace it with the most subtler colors in the k10k website, the result is appearing to be a similar and at the same time different theme, so I changed the name from "k10k 3.0" (the original planned name) to "Kaliber".

UPDATE: I UPDATED THE THEME TO INCLUDE SUBSTYLES THAT DOESNT HAVE TOOLBAR SHADOWS.

UPDATE 2: FIXED THE TOOLBARS IN THE TASKBAR COLOR TEXT BUG.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/3808790

Kaliber_reprise.png

nice theme. the start panel and the active taskbar button color is kinda weird but otherwise nice. not a fan of centered captions but that's easily changed.

Not bad, gonna give it a go.

EDIT:

Tried it out, but not really my thing. It is a bit too dull and too dark. I is very similar to Classix which doesn't make it really original. Plus I found some bugs.

Will post those tomorrow.... I'm going to bed now :sleep:

Edited by Schmoove

sweet but those cyan buttons in the otherwise lovely sadness3 scheme are a disaster

what cyan buttons? post a screenshot please

Very nice....

I used for a long time the old version from k10k

Are u planned a blue version like in the first edition? I hope so.

Go on

:D

no, like I said in the first post this is not exactly a follow up from k10k, this is a minimalistic more subtler theme

Great theme again SD but there are a few bugs I noticed: (Circled in red)

I will work on the first bug, about the other, I cant do anything, I can remove the shadow but that will destroy the theme feeling, you can hide the throbber in your shell using this: http://toastytech.com/evil/ThrobOff.zip