Area 51

Agree/Disagree?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Agree/Disagree?

• Agree
    • Disagree
    • Possible/Unsure

What would be the point of this new Area 51, if we didn't actually have a topic on... well... Area 51!

Basically, Area 51 is said to be the US Government/Military's ?ber-secret air-force base facility, particularly for space coverups

it is said that there is

• The set used for the space missions there
  • The flight simulator that some Spaceman was training in before he was to go to the moon that 'misteriously' burst into flames because he knew that it was going to be staged, and was going to squeal
  • Alien Spacecraft (that crashed into Roswell)
  • Alien Carcases (that died in the crash into Roswell)
  • A whole lot of other ?ber-secret stuff

It is also furthur believed that because of the heat around Area 51, the ?ber-secret stuff has been moved away from Area 51, that they don't let ANYONE, ANYWHERE near to some underground location.

Do you believe thany/u> thing of this kiever/u> existed at Area 51? (even if it's only one of those things and/or it's not there anymore)

Reading Material:

http://www.google.com/search?q=Area+51

What would be the point of this new Area 51, if we didn't actually have a topic on... well... Area 51!

Basically, Area 51 is said to be the US Government/Military's ?ber-secret air-force base facility, particularly for space coverups

it is said that there is

• The set used for the space missions there
  • The flight simulator that some Spaceman was training in before he was to go to the moon that 'misteriously' burst into flames because he knew that it was going to be staged, and was going to squeal
  • Alien Spacecraft (that crashed into Roswell)
  • Alien Carcases (that died in the crash into Roswell)
  • A whole lot of other ?ber-secret stuff

It is also furthur believed that because of the heat around Area 51, the ?ber-secret stuff has been moved away from Area 51, that they don't let ANYONE, ANYWHERE near to some underground location.

Do you believe thany/u> thing of this kiever/u> existed at Area 51? (even if it's only one of those things and/or it's not there anymore)

Reading Material:

http://www.google.com/search?q=Area+51

Area 51 is in fact there, and it is in fact a top-secret government facility (and there are many others which they didn't deny like Area 51). What is there is another story though. People that have worked within the Govt. have made comments that they test most of the most top-secret aerospace projects at that facility. There has been evidence that the SR-71 and the F-117 were both tested at Area 51, along with some older craft... it would be too hard for them to test any spacecraft that would have to launch into orbit from that facility, unless they could actually fly through our normal atmosphere and somehow have enough lift power to leave the atmosphere on its own...

As for the other theories, I doubt they are true. If the gov't. did have alien bodies, I doubt they would keep them in a place that can be seen with orbiting satellites from any goofball that has the money to launch things into space. I just think they guard it and deny it because even if it is just normal but advanced aerospace technology, it is a matter of national defense to keep it hidden from the public and from spies.

Area 51 is very much real. They have seized a lot of property in the area to stop people from having good points to spy on Area 51.And they have guys patrolling the area called "Cammos".They very well could move things around at different times of the day to avoid satellites.

Area 51 is there.. it has one of the longest aircraft runways in the world.. to test new aircrafts

oh and so the aliens can land as well :alien: :shifty:

i come in peace! oh whoops. /me turns into :ninja:

The set used for the space missions there
no
The flight simulator that some Spaceman was training in before he was to go to the moon that 'misteriously' burst into flames because he knew that it was going to be staged, and was going to squeal

This is a sad way to Trivialize the deaths of Virgil I. Grissom, Edward H. White, and Roger B. Chaffee

Alien Spacecraft (that crashed into Roswell)
how the hell do aliens crash? if they've managed to either fly from a planet light yeards away you'd think they would be able to land
Alien Carcases (that died in the crash into Roswell)

if this craft fell from high enough to make the kind of debris field that many theorists describe there could not have been bodies or even puddles worth carting away

A whole lot of other ?ber-secret stuff

it was the test base for the f-117 the 'stealth fighter'

I like to have peopel analize its name, in the 1960's is when the USAF started using the 1xx number system for fighters startign with the super saber, in the 70's they srated using lover numbers for fighters, this shows how long the porgram and test beds with very wierd shapes have been flyign around there

area 51 was used to test/develop secret government aircraft/aerospace technology. however, in the past few years, they have moved all the experimental equipment out of there and to a different base. aliens have nothing to do with area 51, it's just a big stupid conspiracy.

here is a map of the area. "area 51" is located in the interior of nellis air force base i believe, shown on the map. (map is from msn maps)

post-92-1070862007.gif

no

This is a sad way to Trivialize the deaths of Virgil I. Grissom, Edward H. White, and Roger B. Chaffee

Well im not sure if there was or wasnt but he was referring to all the moon missions and the acusations that it never happened. I do remeber a special on fox i think that taked in detail both the (it didnt happen) and the (it did happen)

a couple things it showed

1. those "notches" on the camera are on the lens yet pictures have been found to have the us flag over the notches which would mean that something was wrong since all the cameras used HAD notches on the lens

2. there was a debate on there that radiation from the sun would kill anything that did not have an inch thick of lead on it. they said that it doest affect current missions since the earths "sphere" protects the shuttles still since they are not going far enough

3. terrain the the videos lines up rock for rock in different (on a computer) areas that are said by the astronauts (during the videos) to be diffent locations on the surface. This would suggest that it was a mock up in the desert.

4. there was a whole debate on there about how the flag was waving in the wind since the moon has no atmosphere and thus no wind. <-- this one i disagree with

5. yeah they also said that that accident was staged because the astronauts were going to open their mouths. not sure what to believe there...

there is a lot more to it that im forgeting but this special did air some years back :( I dont side one way or the other i just am presting the points. I think its quite possible that it was a hoax and its quite possible that we did go to the moon. and with the recent bush claim that we need to go back to the moon i can definatly say that this time it would be real...

It's not really called Area 51, that name was a section of land on a map which stuck because majority of testing was done there back in the day - it's really called ' US Nellis AFB' ....

It exists as a US miltary base with secure airspace & land - the most secure in the world, even the President isn't allowed to travel or land @ Area 51 as he don't have the credentials ....

Black/Blue Beret Commandos man the security for Nellis as well as an external security force which is contracted by the Pentagon, that force supplies the 'Cammo Dudes' - that guard the outer perimeter of Nellis AFB ....

Though it is genuinely used as a secure base by the US Air Force for testing their nuclear weapons & special/secret aircraft when made by Lockheed Corporation or Northrop Grumman for the US Department of Defense and the CIA, classic examples are the SR-71 Blackbird, U-2, F-117 A Stealth Fighter, and the B-2 Stealth Bomber ....

It is now known to be the testing ground for the new Eurofighter as well as the YF-22 fighter there, also due to its secure airspace Nellis AFB runs the biggest fighter jet war simulation on it's grounds, NATO supplies it's pilots there for training, as well as the UK, Germany and France ....

It does have the longest runway in the world @ 9 miles long, but a RAF base in Scotland has the largest landing strip in Europe - which is @ 14 miles and the base is directly linked to Area 51 for testing aircraft landings that comes from the Atlantic, such as the secret 'Aurora' - which is meant to be taking over from the SR-71 Blackbird due to it's speed, which is Mach 6 ....

The biggest hanger on the base - Hanger 18, is supposed to house 'Aurora' and have an underground facility for storage and other things we don't know about, the other secret base at Nellis is 'S4' - entirely underground, not viewable from the air, it's hanger doors melds into the mountain beside Nellis and is home to reverse engineering weapons systems and the creation of exotic weapons ....

Radish?

Sorry to say, but anybody who actually thinks that there is nothing out there really needs to open their eyes.

Of course Area 51, Dreamland, Groom Lake installation, whatever you call it exists. You think that your government is hiding no secrets whatsoever? Please. Every nation has things it wants to hide. I believe that something not of this earth has come to earth numerous times and still does and the governments knows tons about it. See the tv show Taken? Thats just the tip of the iceberg, my friends.

Just like scientists in my department study species that we discover everyday on this very earth, the government, or something wholly different running under undisclosed funds, has countless charts depicting species from other other worlds out there. People retired from the military and high positions elsewhere, actual law abiding, professional men and women have claimed that as far back as the 1950's, we have known of more than one species of extraterrestrial, that we have captured and dissected some of them in cases including Roswell and Kecksburg, and that we have reversed engineered some of that technology but to very little success.

You may think im a kook cuz of my screenname, but this is just what is being discussed in circles not even published.

Area 51 is real, not only that, its just a part of a network of installations all around the United States, including Chayenne Mountain, Dulce, etc. Some "former employees" claim that there is even a sort of tram that shuttles people back and forth to any of this installations, and that security is so tight that guards themselves have been killed because they werent too careful around the sensitive and sophisticated deadly countermeasures that no men could ever survive.

Quick Reply: I'd suggest you to atleast put a general question in the thread's title itself, this way I do not know what do you want to know by having a poll. Area51? okay... Agree? Disagree? Possible-unsure? With what?? :)

Anyways, it's out of question that Area51 indeed does exist, lots of proof about it, the most important beign Russia's satellite image of the area. The US government has never really said much about it..not even acknowledging it's existence. But I am still unsure about what is really going on there, I'm sure there are some very advanced technologies being tested, prototypes of things we may have not even imagined about and whatnot..but about existence of aliens and contact with them, exchange of information/technology, etc I am still doubting something like that exists at that area.

If you really want to know what possible things are going on in Area51(note: maybe not the truth..but only possibilites), google for the name "Bob Lazar" or "Robert Lazar"..he's a person famous within the so called ufologists, who claims to be an ex-worker in area51...he's equipped with tons of knowledge and has interesting things to say about the things he was working with in Area51, which includes a reverse-engineering of an alien space craft, though people discrdit him because all his credentials(even his entire identity), as he says, have been taken away by the US government after they learnt about him letting of the stories to the public.

no i trust the american government would not lie to its people! :/ :/ :/ :/

but seriously....nothing like that ever happened there , execpt the uber-secret stuff which im glad the government puts so much secrecy into and i honestly have no idea why people want to know what kind of secret airplanes or weapons the government has?

Quick Reply: I'd suggest you to atleast put a general question in the thread's title itself, this way I do not know what do you want to know by having a poll. Area51? okay... Agree? Disagree? Possible-unsure? With what?? :)

"Do you believe that any thing of this kind ever existed at Area 51?"

I'll be sure to include it in the description/poll question next time ;)

...and i honestly have no idea why people want to know what kind of secret airplanes or weapons the government has?

Why not? :/ We all want to know and learn about what technology is present. And as, I'm guessing, people's taxes are used as funds for the projects going on at Area51, I think they have the right to know. But then again most goevernments, if they want to keep secrets from their citizens, will say '...for national interests...'

It's not really called Area 51, that name was a section of land on a map which stuck because majority of testing was done there back in the day - it's really called ' US Nellis AFB' ....

It exists as a US miltary base with secure airspace & land - the most secure in the world, even the President isn't allowed to travel or land @ Area 51 as he don't have the credentials ....

Black/Blue Beret Commandos man the security for Nellis as well as an external security force which is contracted by the Pentagon, that force supplies the 'Cammo Dudes' - that guard the outer perimeter of Nellis AFB ....

Though it is genuinely used as a secure base by the US Air Force for testing their nuclear weapons & special/secret aircraft when made by Lockheed Corporation or Northrop Grumman for the US Department of Defense and the CIA, classic examples are the SR-71 Blackbird, U-2, F-117 A Stealth Fighter, and the B-2 Stealth Bomber ....

It is now known to be the testing ground for the new Eurofighter as well as the YF-22 fighter there, also due to its secure airspace Nellis AFB runs the biggest fighter jet war simulation on it's grounds, NATO supplies it's pilots there for training, as well as the UK, Germany and France ....

It does have the longest runway in the world @ 9 miles long, but a RAF base in Scotland has the largest landing strip in Europe - which is @ 14 miles and the base is directly linked to Area 51 for testing aircraft landings that comes from the Atlantic, such as the secret 'Aurora' - which is meant to be taking over from the SR-71 Blackbird due to it's speed, which is Mach 6 ....

The biggest hanger on the base - Hanger 18, is supposed to house 'Aurora' and have an underground facility for storage and other things we don't know about, the other secret base at Nellis is 'S4' - entirely underground, not viewable from the air, it's hanger doors melds into the mountain beside Nellis and is home to reverse engineering weapons systems and the creation of exotic weapons ....

Radish?

Quality little read, I'm fascinated by all of this stuff and all sorts of ongoing militarty projects, always watch anything on it when I get the chance.

even the President isn't allowed to travel or land @ Area 51 as he don't have the credentials ....

really, I didnt know that. wow, so super secret that even POTUS cannot know about it. but can he go there if he wants to?

I am guessing one of the credentials is that you have to work on one of the top secret projects to go in there.;);):laugh:h:

Radish pretty much summed it up. According to one scientist, who worked there before being discharged for 'improper conduct', the government had him attempting to reverse engineer technology from a downed spacecraft as well. He claimed it was far to complicated for anyone to even comprehend.

Attached is a satallite photo of the surface.

post-92-1070914205.jpg

really, I didnt know that. wow, so super secret that even POTUS cannot know about it. but can he go there if he wants to?

I am guessing one of the credentials is that you have to work on one of the top secret projects to go in there.  ;)  :laugh:

Don't think he can go, even if he orders someone to take him there - the Installation Commander of Nellis AFB has more authority than the US President even if he is present on the base ....

I read this a while back in a magazine going in-depth about how 'Area 51' works day-to-day ....

It's the same with the NASA Adminstrator, they can detain you without trial in the US & only answer to Congress ....

Radish?

...According to one scientist, who worked there before being discharged for 'improper conduct', the government had him attempting to reverse engineer technology from a downed spacecraft as well. He claimed it was far to complicated for anyone to even comprehend.

He's exactly the guy I was talking about in my earlier post.