Object Dock Shutdown Docklet

I know I saw a thread on it earlier, but I don't think it got any responces that answered the call. I was wondering if anyone had seen a good docklet to shutdown windows with for Object Dock?

I had one, but it got deleted when I stupidly uninstalled and deleted the folder. Anywho, it really wasn't a docklet essentially, what it was was a program that you linked a shortcut to and in the argument you gave -s for shutdown, -r for reboot, -l for logging off and so on.

I know you can link shortcuts to shutdown.exe in system32, but it doesn't work for me when I do it. So I was just wondering if anyone had any such program like I mentioned. I'm pretty sure I found it on WinCustomize...but I'm not sure, cause I can't find it.

Thanks in advance :woot:

Here's the docklet on wincostomize.

ShutdownDocklet

Thx Gumpster, but I tried this one out awhile ago and I didn't like it, it had some bugs for some reason and wouldn't shut down unless I did a force shutdown. So I went looking for another one, I was just wondering if anyone else had found it. Thanks though :D

Mkay I did use it as you said. I used /h and -h in the arguments and still nothing. Here's an image of what I have, I'm sure its just something stupid I'm doing wrong...

post-34-1070877337.jpg

you don't need a docklet for this. just create shortcut icons.

right click on desktop

click new >shortcut

type "shutdown -s -t 00" without the quotation marks

click next and type a name

click finish

the switch -s means shutdown, and the switch -t means the time delay of 00 seconds.

you can change -s to -r to get a reboot shortcut, and change 00 to something else for some more time.

(this is basically what configure is saying.)

you don't need a docklet for this. just create shortcut icons.

right click on desktop

click new >shortcut

type "shutdown -s -t 00" without the quotation marks

click next and type a name

click finish

the switch -s means shutdown, and the switch -t means the time delay of 00 seconds.

you can change -s to -r to get a reboot shortcut, and change 00 to something else for some more time.

(this is basically what configure is saying.)

;) Thx a bunch dreamz

True. The only little problem I have with it is when I shutdown, a command promt window pops up and then instantly goes away, but its just something that annoys me lol. I'm picky about things like that I guess :rolleyes: