AutoPatcher XP 4.2 Official Thread

AutoPatcher 4.2 (January Update) is out!!!

Hello all! Thanks to many many people, I now have the AutoPatcher hosted... and I thought I'd share with all of you! :) Here are some quick details:

Info on version 4.2:

Full File Size: 217.0 MB (7z Executable)

Update Package Size: 24.8 MB (7z Executable)

Patcher Version: 4.2.32 Final - January Update

Forums: https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showforum=89

Install Time: 20 - 120 Min

Patches contained: 208

** 37 Windows XP Pre-Service Pack 2 Critical Updates

** 22 Windows XP Pre-Service Pack 2 Recommended Updates

** 05 Internet Explorer Updates

** 03 Outlook Express Updates

** Bootvis Tool (version 1.3.37)

** Euro Conversion Tool

** MSN Messenger 6.1.0207 w/ Option to uninstall Windows Messenger 4.7

** Windows Messenger 5.0.0468 (if you chose not to install MSN Messenger)

** Microsoft Virtual Machine w/ 2 Updates

** Sun Java 1.4.2_03 (for those running SP1a or SP1)

** Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer 1.2

** Microsoft Data Access Components 2.8 w/ 1 Update

** Microsoft DirectX 9.0b w/ 1 Update & Optional Control Panel Shortcut

** Microsoft Jet 4.0 Service Pack 8

** Microsoft Jet 4.0 Service Pack 8 Replication Update

** Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 w/ 1 Update

** Microsoft SharePoint Migration Tool

** Microsoft Windows Journal Viewer

** Windows XP PowerToys (including 8 Bonus Powertoys)

** Microsoft XML 3.0 SP4

** Microsoft XML 4.0 SP2

** Windows Media Player 9 w/ Update to Build 3093 & 8 other Updates & Enhancements

** Windows Movie Maker 2.0

** Windows Rights Management Client 1.0

** 3D Windows XP ScreenSaver

** Adaptec ASPI Layer for Windows XP

** Bliss Screensaver

** Microsoft American Flag ScreenSaver

** Device Manager Shortcut to All Programs Menu"

** Desktop Icon Restore Tool"

** Windows Media Player Classic version 6.4.7.5"

** Microsoft Virtual CD Tool"

** Ability to remove ASP.Net Uset Account

** Ability to remove all Windows XP ScreenSavers

** Ability to remove all Win9x based Wallpapers

** Ability to remove all Windows XP Wallpapers

** IE Spy-Ad

** Optional Internet Explorer Spellcheck tool

** System Uptime Tool

** Macromedia Flash Player

** Macromedia Shockwave Player

** MSN Plus 2.5.4

** Neowin Screensaver (XP logon Hack)

** Microsoft NZ Bliss Wallpaper

** Option to replace update 8-Bit Shutdown and Logoff Icons on Windows Classic Theme

** Startup Monitor

** Startup CPL

** UxTheme.dll Patcher (so you can use custom themes)

** 62 Registry Tweaks

Please post any issues that happen, or any errors... there shouldn't be any left, but you never know. ;) lol

- Important Patch -

Please download this patch and copy the files to your "AutoPatcher XP" Directory, copying over the two already contained. This is for both the Update, and the Full.

Jan Update Patch

Torrent Links

-----------------------

AutoPatcher XP 4.2 January Update (UPDATE ONLY, REQUIRES ORIGINAL FILE TO WORK) Mirror 1 - Status - Up

AutoPatcher XP 4.2 January Update (UPDATE ONLY, REQUIRES ORIGINAL FILE TO WORK) Mirror 2 - Status - Up

AutoPatcher XP 4.2 January Update (FULL UPDATE) Mirror 1 - Status - Up

AutoPatcher XP 4.2 January Update (FULL UPDATE) Mirror 2 - Status - Up

Direct Link

-----------------------

AutoPatcher XP 4.2 January Update (UPDATE ONLY, REQUIRES DEC FULL FILE TO WORK) Mirror 1 - Status - Down

AutoPatcher XP 4.2 January Update (UPDATE ONLY, REQUIRES DEC FULL FILE TO WORK) Mirror 2 - Status - Down

AutoPatcher XP 4.2 January Update (UPDATE ONLY, REQUIRES DEC FULL FILE TO WORK) Mirror 3 - Status - Down

AutoPatcher XP 4.2 January Update (UPDATE ONLY, REQUIRES DEC FULL FILE TO WORK) Mirror 4 - Status - Up

AutoPatcher XP 4.2 January Update (UPDATE ONLY, REQUIRES DEC FULL FILE TO WORK) Mirror 5 - Status - Up

AutoPatcher XP 4.2 January Update (UPDATE ONLY, REQUIRES DEC FULL FILE TO WORK) Mirror 6 - Status - Down

AutoPatcher XP 4.2 January Update (UPDATE ONLY, REQUIRES DEC FULL FILE TO WORK) Mirror 7 - Status - Up

AutoPatcher XP 4.2 January Update (UPDATE ONLY, REQUIRES DEC FULL FILE TO WORK) Mirror 8 - Status - Down

AutoPatcher XP 4.2 January Update (UPDATE ONLY, REQUIRES DEC FULL FILE TO WORK) Mirror 9 - Status - Up

AutoPatcher XP 4.2 January Update (UPDATE ONLY, REQUIRES DEC FULL FILE TO WORK) Mirror 10 - Status - Down

AutoPatcher XP 4.2 January Update (FULL UPDATE) Mirror 1 - Status - Down

AutoPatcher XP 4.2 January Update (FULL UPDATE) Mirror 2 - Status - Down

AutoPatcher XP 4.2 January Update (FULL UPDATE) Mirror 3 - Status - Down

AutoPatcher XP 4.2 January Update (FULL UPDATE) Mirror 4 - Status - Down

AutoPatcher XP 4.2 January Update (FULL UPDATE) Mirror 5 - Status - Down

AutoPatcher XP 4.2 January Update (FULL UPDATE) Mirror 6 - Status - Down

AutoPatcher XP 4.2 January Update (FULL UPDATE) Mirror 7 - Status - Down

AutoPatcher XP 4.2 January Update (FULL UPDATE) Mirror 8 - Status - Up

AutoPatcher XP 4.2 January Update (FULL UPDATE) Mirror 9 - Status - Up

FTP Access

-----------------------

ftp://lakeliquid.gotdns.com/

eDonkey/eMule

-----------------------

ed2k://|file|AP_Jan_Update.exe|26025001|D4F8A6391B3887A0B949AF9899E356AE|/

(UPDATE ONLY, REQUIRES ORIGINAL FILE TO WORK)

ed2k://|file|AutoPatcherXP_Jan.exe|227916677|25456A14C656157D4B4C9513C79DD7EC|/

(FULL UPDATE)

NewsGroups

-----------------------

alt.binaries.warez

alt.binaries.warez.ibm-pc.os

alt.binaries.cd.image

Order a CD

-----------------------

Order @ AutoPatcher.com

Edited by FlishFun

I decided, on better thought, since the old thread was close to 200 pages long, we'd start fresh!! So let me know what you all think of the new release!

Congratz to you Flish and Raptor on a GREAT release!!!!

Funny, Now that the links are up its dead quite huh Flish LOL!!!

lol I know, goes from a post a second, to zero. What gives? :p lol

After lurking and following all the action, I finally decided to register to entetain myself while waiting for the Dec release. As soon as I got my confirmation e-mail I refreshed the forums and website (for the zillionth time today) and blam! the Dec links were posted. :D

Don't let all of the hassling by us impatient geeks get to you. We're all just anxious to open our Xmas present. (is it done, yet... is it done, yet... is it done, yet...) But, I 'spect you understand. We all really appreciate the effort that went into this.

WE LOVE YOU, MAN!! (and I mean that in the most platonic, non-sexual way possible)

*downloading commenced - 68% complete - serving up on eMule shortly*

Awesome work Flish and everyone else.. downloading now. I'll grab the torrent later and upload it as well..

Btw, the website download links need to be updated. They are pointing to the November release :whistle:

Well it was worth the wait for you to spend the time to get many sources to download from. I've just started to download the full version from Direct Link #1 and it is very good speed. I've been getting on averate 345 kB/s and I only have 22% left to go.

Good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk:

Awesome work Flish and everyone else.. downloading now. I'll grab the torrent later and upload it as well..

Btw, the website download links need to be updated. They are pointing to the November release :whistle:

Yeah, that will be done in the morning. :D Anywho, I'm off to bed... you man the board for now AgEnTsMiTh... k? ;)

After lurking and following all the action, I finally decided to register to entetain myself while waiting for the Dec release. As soon as I got my confirmation e-mail I refreshed the forums and website (for the zillionth time today) and blam! the Dec links were posted. :D

Don't let all of the hassling by us impatient geeks get to you. We're all just anxious to open our Xmas present. (is it done, yet... is it done, yet... is it done, yet...) But, I 'spect you understand. We all really appreciate the effort that went into this.

WE LOVE YOU, MAN!! (and I mean that in the most platonic, non-sexual way possible)

*downloading commenced - 68% complete - serving up on eMule shortly*

Thanks I could use the help spreading, I am currently getting smashed on Emule for the files. a few full sources is a big help!!! Remember to set it on Release Priority.

Thanks I could use the help spreading, I am currently getting smashed on Emule for the files. a few full sources is a big help!!! Remember to set it on Release Priority.

er, um, how do I do that? *trying not to look too ignorant* :blush:

weeeeeeeeeee, thank very much to both Flishfun & AgEnTsMiTh, i'll let you guys know how it goes after i download it and format my machine :)

keep up the good work :)

er, um, how do I do that?  *trying not to look too ignorant*  :blush:

No problem, you dont look ignorant :no:

Its easy, just click on the Shared Files Tab, goto the Autopatcher, right click on it and first option is PRIORITY, roll over to it with your mouse and choose RELEASE. If you need further help, just let me know :)

Great!

FlishFun I can get you one more server but i need to have a script that limits downloads to 100 per day and then i can get you that server because on that i have limited bandwidth so if you or anyone else can get a limit download script then you got another server ready.

Its easy, just click on the Shared Files Tab, goto the Autopatcher, right click on it and first option is PRIORITY, roll over to it with your mouse and choose RELEASE. If you need further help, just let me know :)

It is done. ;)

...and appears to be working fine. As anxious as I am to play with it, I'll wait 'till tomorrow and let some others share in the goodness. I'm just happy to have it in my hot little hands.

I'll be sending a donation shortly. Anything else we all can do to share and enjoy? (probably read the forums, I should, hmmm?)

meantime, maybe I'll work on a sig file and avatar or something

Great!

FlishFun I can get you one more server but i need to have a script that limits downloads to 100 per day and then i can get you that server because on that i have limited bandwidth so if you or anyone else can get a limit download script then you got another server ready.

We will get you help on that. thanks for the additional Server. Flish is off getting some rest so ill be sure to let him know if he does not see this before I get to him. I would send him a PM as well.

It is done. ;)

...and appears to be working fine. As anxious as I am to play with it, I'll wait 'till tomorrow and let some others share in the goodness. I'm just happy to have it in my hot little hands.

I'll be sending a donation shortly. Anything else we all can do to share and enjoy? (probably read the forums, I should, hmmm?)

meantime, maybe I'll work on a sig file and avatar or something

Feedback, that is what Flish would like. To know how all of you like this update as well as how well it ran for you.

Of course donations are appreciated too

AgEnTsMiTh may i ask "is all the links here without the error you were talking about (the autorun one)?"

and thanks to all of you....

Yes all the links have the correct version, that was the reason for the slight delay thisevening, getting the 2 fixed versions up on all the servers.