Whats the best VS you've ever used?

Hey guys I'm new here, I've been browsing the forum as guest for about a month or so...... I just wanted to know what is the best visual style you've ever used?? If you could post a link that would be great..

Thanks a bunch. :D :D

or.. browse screenshots from websites and such... themexp.org, studiotwentyeight.net, hmm neowin has so many great styles there should be a website for styles made on neowin.

The best visual style is the one I'm using right now. I change them fairly often and don't stick to one in particular for more than a couple of days. I also have never used a theme unmodified, straight out of the box. But that's just me.

At the moment I'm using axiis-o-remix by imrik, heavily modified and ported to WindowBlinds by me.

Like everyone said, check the Completed Visual Styles Section here at Neowin for some really cool styles. Themexp.org has a lot also but they're members seem to have different tastes than here. Check out the screeenshots and downlaod a bunch of 'em. It only takes a few seconds to switch them.

Yea my fav is astronomy....... I got hooked on the compact blue one... I've been trying those white VS's like Skyline, Stuidio28, Panterh Snow, etc. But all the wallpapers I can find look retarded with the white.... IMO at least... thanks for the opinions though.

Trev

:p :p

*cough* Bluecurve *cough* :ninja:

No really I don't use visual styles, so my vote goes to Windows Classic. The man who designed that needs to get a damn statue.

Ciela for Windowblinds (undisputedly, the BEST WB skin ever.. go on, say something.. i DARE you :crazy:) and Reluna for MSStyles..

both by the one and only, master Bant.. worthy.gif

//EDIT: oh and also 0utline, by Bant too.. that theme has the perfect minimalistic balance, and the best font ever used in a theme, Cure.. (Y)

Edited by memNOC

The old Reluna Bluetiful for sure. Everything just fit perfectly. Anyone still have the old version?

[EDIT]Nevermind, I found it on some Korean website[/EDIT]

Edited by Jstphish