[fb2k] G.A.N.T for tbar_foo plugin

well, i finally got a response and permission from mattahan for this little thing..

in case you missed the old thread, this is basically a G.A.N.T port for the Remote control (tbar_foo component) plugin for foobar2000..

instructions, details and links related to this setup are in the rar..

after tweaking around for the perfect startup fb2k icon, and switching from a mattahan one to one i found here, i finally settled on the original fb2k icon (the one in the systray)..

anyway, here's what it looks like:

sample.jpg

DOWNLOAD BELOW

and tell me what you think.. oh and please no "G.A.N.T is overrated/old/overdone/boring/etc" comments.. (Y)

gant_tbarfoo.rar

Salut :)

I've just discover foobar200 with your post... thank you :D

One question... :blush:

How do you apply the icons in the toolbar... i apply tbar-foo.exe, but it just show "foo-winbar" ine the toolbar and nothing else...

Bybye :happy:

How do you apply the icons in the toolbar... i apply tbar-foo.exe, but it just show "foo-winbar" ine the toolbar and nothing else...

you need to move the toolbar to the left or right to show the icons, or try right clicking and going into "Customize toolbar" to change the shown icons.. either way, when the taskbar is unlocked you can right click on the foo_remote toolbar and deselect "Show title" which will get rid of the foo_winbar text for you.. (Y)

and thanks for the responses guys.. i'm glad more people are using this great component with foobar.. it's really my #1 reason of using fb2k over Winamp.. the existent Winamp taskbar or tray controls have nothing on this piece of software..

Really nice :)

How do i add those tabs u got? all i get is one big playlist.

Just installed foobar2000 :)

you have to create the tabs in fb2k first.. right click on the default tab in the program and select "Create new playlist".. all the playlists in the program will reflect in the tbar_foo plugin.. (Y)

Thanks for you replys, it works fine!! :D I'm too stupid :whistle:

Is there a way to change colors of the text in this window, or is it depending of the visual style?

help.jpg

Bye bye

Thanks for you replys, it works fine!!  :D  I'm too stupid :whistle:

Is there a way to change colors of the text in this window, or is it depending of the visual style?

http://bunel.jerome.free.fr/foobar/help.jpg

Bye bye

I'm a newb with foobar too, loving it so far.

I managed to change the title and album color. On the tbar_foo options I edit the title format to :

$puts(color,000000|000000)

$get(color)%title%

And for the album :

$get(color)[%artist% - ]$if(%title%,['['%album%[ #[%disc%/]$num(%tracknumber%,2)]'] '],%_filename_ext%)

Maybe there's an easier way to do this? Dunno... but it works for me!

Btw, thx to MemNOC now I'm a foobar convert :D

I edit the title format to :

$get(color)%title%

And for the album :

$get(color)[%artist% - ]$if(%title%,['['%album%[ #[%disc%/]$num(%tracknumber%,2)]'] '],%_filename_ext%)

Hi

Where can we edit this file ? i didn't find?

Bye bye

i have troubles editing the text (copy/past does'nt work), when i press enter to make a space, it closes the window.

How do you write "" and "|"

I'm very bad i know :blush:

bye bye

• 1 year later...

Sorry to bump this thread back up, but I would like to request for the G.A.N.T icons, seeing the the link on the first post in broken. Could someone with the icons attach them into this thread once again? Thanks.