Steal on hard drives!

omg.. my friend just sent me a link to a site selling 160GB ata-100 8mb buffer drives for 23.99$ a piece, and 200GB 2MB buffer drives for 18.99$ piece... this is an incredible steal for Western Digital hard drives.. I think i'm going to order 2 of each

Heres the 160GB 8mb buffer drive:

160GB drive

Heres the 200GB 2MB buffer drive:

200GB drive

get them now before they're all gone.

Evan

"Yes? China? I want my jaw back!"

Holy [bleep] I should get one of these :D.. or two.. or three... :D :D :D Thanks man!

That is of course if the price isnt a screw up and the drives arent total crap.

There has to be something about these that doesnt seem right. They could be refurbed or worse...they dont work. But 19.00 seems a little fishy. I am going to pass this one up and hope I dont have to kick myself in the pants later.

If it sounds too good to be true, it's usually a mistake.

:alien:

they're being sold on ubid as new... I've bought from UBid before, and have been very happy with what I have ordered... I trust them..

Sorry for the double post, couldn't edit my last... don't know why. It seems too cheap I don't know if I should fork out the cash and hope for the best or just wait... but if I miss out I will be so crapped off

plus even if it is a weird deal.. 18$????? come on you can't afford not to pass that up.. (unless of course you have all sata drives :-p)

nope... 18 and 23$ out the door.. I just don't know which ones to order... 2MB buffer... or 8MB? which would you guys go with? hell I'll even order 2 or 3 and then report back tell you if they work or not if you guys don't trust it.. just tell me which you'd go with.. 2mb buffer or 8mb buffer.

they probably just made a mistake, maybe forgot the last digit.. you should probably buy them before they find out and change the price back to what it's supposed to be.

Dammit, this sucks I live in AUS and there is no way I could but them... damn I wish I knew someone that I could give the money and then they could mail them to me :( :( :( :( :(

Damn, I thought it would be too good to be true, but for those ppl who already bought I hope you all get yours

EDIT: Ice, I thought that the price came up as $189 for the 200gb drive but when actually I put the quantity as 10, lol

EDIT: Ice, I thought that the price came up as $189 for the 200gb drive but when actually I put the quantity as 10, lol

Good job. *slap* :p If the whole price thing really is true Im going to have to get one of these