Gant 2 GUI Replacer

ok here is gant 2 GUI Replacer module, unfortunately at this time i havent got from some1 or had time to make AVI and BMP for this new icon set. so what i have done is used the avi files and bmp files from my gant melancholy module. this will get updated in time with more appropriate avi and bmp files :)

big thanx again to mattahan and jeromebzh

DOWNLOAD

post-45-1076237965.jpg

Nevermind...I found it. Google is excellent.

Oh Fizical, that is awesome. I might give this a try when I get home tonight.

the program is linked to in my other modules on DA

as for visual style is Azure by gigatexel and bant

@ dark vageta as ive had to test my own modules and i've made 5 of them now, and switched between them a bit in last couple days i can say it hasnt stuffed my system up at all. what i do suggest tho is the first time you install a module copy the set of backups into another folder just incase. cause you can never be sure what will happen and i always like to carry a copy of system files backed up no matter what editing im doing, either manual or through a program.

http://c10k.home.mindspring.com/Azure.rar

there you go.. enjoy.

now back on topic, i was wondering is there any interest in the other color folders?

i have made the modded folders for the other color folders that come with the gant 2 set, that is green, white (peace), red, purple and yellow. so basically i have made the modules for all of these. but since it takes me like 45mins to upload each module i want to know if there is any demand?? also i will wait until i have avi files for them. i want to release them with their colored avi.

i would love 2 but there are 2 issues.. one getting permission and 2 i dont see a complete enough set with either fo them. i mean if some1 can point me in the direction of a complete set of icons and i think they are a decent enough icon set then i'll be happy to make a module

Good job dude!! I love gant 2 icons. But i've found a possible bug, some icons in the Start menu seem to be in 16 bits.

http://songochain.eresmas.com/bug_gant.JPG

Thanks 4 all

ok i'll admit i didnt see this because i dont use such small icons.. i will certainly fix this as i know the problem. it basically requires me to take the icon as 128*128 and use iconworkshop and make the icon again because i found mattahan didnt use all sizes. no worries. if i had cable you'd see this update right away. as its 4am here and i need some sleep soonish i will update this in the morning. this should only be a problem with the gant 2 icons within the set, the gant icons should all be fine.

i apologise for missing this but as i said i use large icons so i didnt noice and didnt imagine there would be this problem.

once again it takes me something like 45mins to upload this module on dial up so i have a couple of fixes now that i will attest to tomorrow :) and get a new update for you!

thanks to all and hope you enjoy this, remember avi files will come.

do you want to see the other colors????

desktop properties>appearance>effects>check the box with use large icons and your set my friend :)

also hush nice work man, would love to see finished product of these, i wonder how yours will turn out compared to jeromebzh's