[Wallpaper] Lovely Elisha Cuthbert

why the hell woudl you save it as a bmp? oh that's right, because only morons use that extension when it isn't needed, and only morons make unorigional walls of chics. nevermind, question answered.

why the hell woudl you save it as a bmp? oh that's right, because only morons use that extension when it isn't needed, and only morons make unorigional walls of chics. nevermind, question answered.

I have all my wallpapers as bmps in my windows wallpapaer folder, I hate jpgs as it makes that stupid active desktop come on

Trolling...

Anyways, I thought the wallpaper was decent and I'll probably use it.

Those are nice. Would it be possible to post the original photo's and anymore you have of her like this? That would be awsome. You can always PM me if you don't want to post them here. Thanks

only morons don't give constructive criticism...

good wall... hot girl.