soulunaREMIX five

UPDATE

version 5.2 (25-02-2004)

Whats new in pointTWO?

-Logoff-Shutdown Dialogs included

-Window Frame Bug Fixed

http://www.deviantart.com/view/5395464

Im hoping this is the last time I have to say that ive fixed all the bugs, but dont blame me if you find one, because I asked for help for bugtesters and I must say you love receiving the themes, but wont help make them better. I didnt receive a single person offering to bug test for me, which was a massive disapointment. However, that aside, I have changed a massive number of things, everything I could to make it better in my eyes has been done.

Included now is a new scheme, 'remix of a remix' and a new logon which can be downloaded separately.

I wont put a bug list, for one, Ive forgotten most of what ive done, and plus noone reads those crap lists anyway. Dont ask for color schemes, or ill beat your ass with my pixel stick.

visualstyle v5: download

logon v1: download

wallpapers v1: download

post-36-1077346124.jpg

Edited by alanzeino2002

the logoff dialogs arnt included yet, they will be in a few days. there is no winamp skin, i can make a winamp classic skin, but as for a madern skin i dont know, my last one took weeks to make...

great theme thanx! :D

Could you share the wallpaper your using in the screenshot please? :happy: It really suits the theme

Thank you :)

Alex :happy: