souluna remix FINAL

soulunaremix.jpg

souluna remix FINAL

After 5 months of work, the souluna remix visual style has reached the end of the road. THis final version incorporates the best of all 5 versoin into one. Yes, you will find one maybe two bugs, most notably the window edge, and as hard as I tried to fix these bugs, there was no way of fixing them. However, luckily, they are minor and dont change the look of the theme from what I wanted it to be.

There will be no more updates from myself on souluna, I may allow someone one day to 'remake' the 'remix' but I would only let a themer of a very high standard to attempt a remake of my theme, as I want the theme to remain of a high standard.

As of my future releases, they will be less frequent as my school is slowely overtaking my life and as my job consumes more and more of my spare time. Thank you to the following people for their inspiration, no matter how small, these people all contributed in their own way, probably without knowing it.

- Msbmsn, thank you for porting the theme to the msstyles format.

- Morphium, for creating the best theme in a long time. Souluna is so gorgeous, I cant find the words to start with to say how good the theme is. Thank you for your hard work.

- Bant, your reluna theme inspired the title bars, and the taskbar. Thank you.

- Dazza, you were a great help for the bugs.

download at DA

download at themexp

Alan Zeino

xcitinDESIGNS 2004 | www.xcitindesigns.tk

(Souluna remix comes from the original souluna theme, with permission from msbmsn and the original creator of souluna, morphium)

post-36-1081492570.jpg

Edited by alanzeino2002

Really good work!

Unfortunately I'm still getting weird problem in Adobe Illustrator CS, window dialogs on 2X Explorer and some window here and there ... :(

beautiful work. i have a question about how to change the start button? there are numerous ones that come w/ the style, i just cannot figure out how to change it. anyone that can help?