Neoshooter 4.0.3

Current Version: 4.0.3

neoshooter4.0.3b.zip

Changes since last version:

- Added 'Send To Application' option (thanks to WishX)

- Added Experimental PNG overlay function in the image previewer

- Fixed bug with quality settings (thanks to denzilla)

- Internal test build

Please leave bug reports in this thread (Y)

Neoshooter is a screenshot application, designed for speed and simplicity.

You are able to capture the entire screen, the active window, or a selected area of the screen.

Files are captured directly to a folder of your choosing, in png, jpg or bmp format. Images can automatically be resized, and thumbnails can automatically be generated.

After taking a screenshot you can enter the build in image previewer to crop/rotate before saving.

Are you kidding me? People might actually find a problem and laugh at me! :laugh:

Stable enough here :)

Why? It fits perfectly where it is.

Was just a suggestion :rolleyes:

:/ you update like every day! :laugh: well, it's an excellent app anyway

That's a good thing if they're meaningful updates. Very good app. Will take a look tomorrow. (If it hasn't been updated) ;)

One thing:

How can a 200KB app use 12MB of memory?

If it runs on Microsoft .NET framework it is possible. Otherwise it is not possible (well not in this case).

I think the memory thing is down to me not freeing space after the initial bitmap has been converted/saved, but it's weird as it uses the same variables for every shot :s

woot i'm in the about box! hello back ultima :D

/edit .. i had an idea for a feature! It'd be nice if neoshooter had the ability to automatically load the last screenshot taken. for example, maybe clicking the little bubble that pops up after taking a screenshot will load the most recent shot. or maybe have an option in the right click menu (of the icon) to "view last shot" for example :) then the program associated with the file type would be loaded..or something like that.

/edit .. i had an idea for a feature! It'd be nice if neoshooter had the ability to automatically load the last screenshot taken. for example, maybe clicking the little bubble that pops up after taking a screenshot will load the most recent shot. or maybe have an option in the right click menu (of the icon) to "view last shot" for example :) then the program associated with the file type would be loaded..or something like that.

Thats a good idea, why didn't you think of that :p :laugh:

Look for it in 2.4 :)

When I try to shoot the active window I get an "invalid clipboard format". If I shoot the entire desktop I get the screenshot. Anyone have any ideas?

When I try to shoot the active window I get an "invalid clipboard format". If I shoot the entire desktop I get the screenshot. Anyone have any ideas?

Can you give me the exact steps you take to get the error?

Also have you tried taking a full shot first? I have a suspiscion as to what it may be :)

OK, examined my steps and found that it works great, especially if an "idiot" (that would be ME this a.m.) isn't trying to utilize the program. Great program btw. Thanks.

OK, examined my steps and found that it works great, especially if an "idiot" (that would be ME this a.m.) isn't trying to utilize the program.  Great program btw.  Thanks.

Fair enough, but let me know if you find anything else. Glad to be of service (Y)

Edit: I figured it out :shifty:

It appears if you don't actually select a window, that error throws up. I will try to solve that one :)

Edited by ultimaweapon