[GUIO] Vector-Cell

Great work as always b0se, looks very cool!!

I haven't used it yet but what about new flavors? red, green, yellow, black... :)

thank you. you better release this soon. You jerk, you make such good themes I can't seem to use any ones other than the ones you create lol.

So this is for WindowBlinds? I really hope so. I can't wait for the release....please post a link to it in this forum when you do release it. Thanks for this great work!

Nice work yet again, cant wait to give this one a whirl :)

Thanks guys!

I'll be releasing the Msstyle version after the GUI-O has finished.

As Woodbridge said: The start button and system tray graphics are only placeholders atm.

Thanks guys!

I'll be releasing the Msstyle version after the GUI-O has finished.

As Woodbridge said: The start button and system tray graphics are only placeholders atm.

I don't think you could make it exactly the same in msstyles could you? the title bar doesn't looks doable in stylebuilder. :no:

Getting sick of these awsome styles wasted on such a POS product :x :crazy: :x :crazy:

opinions are like ######, everyone has one. im suprised this comment would come from you, you seemed like an ok guy .. but it seems you're just another idiot who says things without knowledge of the product. :rolleyes:

Getting sick of these awsome styles wasted on such a POS product  :x  :crazy:  :x  :crazy:

Huh? The GUI Olympics are sponsored by and ran by StarDock, most of the entries would never be able to be ported over to VS/Uxtheme skins in any case, a point in case would be both AirLock and Antares, to name just the ones in the letter 'A's.

I can never understand why people are blinkered in regards to WB themes, or for that matter why people troll threads regarding WB themes :(

As a side note, can you do anything better with this POS product? I would like to see you put into practice what you are saying.

Apologies everyone for the rant, but I am sick of everyone coming into threads related to WB and saying WB is crap, or why do u use this POS for making themes etc. As vip mentioned, opinions are like ######, everyone has one, but that doesnt mean people should come into threads with the sole aim of bringing it down.

This theme looks awesome, as does the opulence theme, also done by b0se, of which all I can say is hats off to you sir, as your themes/skins are consistently good, whether you use Uxtheme (DMX anyone?) or WB (opulence and this awesome theme now, Vector-Cell)

Oh well I think I've said my piece, and I hope trolls stay away :(

[edit]

On a related note, you only have to look/read the 'I'm converted!' thread to see the blinkeredness (sp?) of people :(

[/edit]