Anybody got the the Longhorn Build 4074 wallpaper?

I've searched for quite a time, still no clue about it.

Can anybody who has got the wallpaper share it with us?

Thanks in advance.

I've searched for quite a time, still no clue about it.

Can anybody who has got the wallpaper share it with us?

Thanks in advance.

screenshot would be nice...

All around the showcase there seems to be two wallpapers...the leaf one and a new cherry blossom one. If anyone can point me in the direction of the Cherry Blossom one would be much appreciated. I haven't checked my 4074 iso yet as I'm still trying to figur out how I want to install it.

No, I'm completely lying *eye rolls* YES, I saw it at the showcase. You can see the wallpaper is on the Athen's PC demo as well. Some of the other pc's had it on there. I'm mainly asking the people who already have 4074 installed because I can't get it to install on my laptop *grrrr*

someone should post all the new wallpapers on here in a zip or something then we have the whole longhorn collection

Neostyle, yeah that one. most opf the newer builds have that wallpaper now. I quite like it. It's calming, along with the leaves one. I can't seem to find it on any of the computers here that I can grab *angel face* :ninja:

Is that the Athens hardware?

its this new Hp station thingy. Ill give u teh wallpapers in like 20 min, all the longhorn walls,