[wip] Untitled-1

Based on Loki's Plasticated [link].

Not sure what to do with the task bar just yet... may'be I'll just leave it flat. Also I'm not too sure about the titlebar buttons.

Let me know what you think of it.

:)

post-94-1085856551.png

Looking sweet Andy... really looking to see what you come up with.... I would change that taskbar too....

Your VS rule! Keep up that VS, I can't wait till it is released... But I notice most of your themes have that 2D windows flag... Whch is better then the 3D one!

Veiva

Taskbar looks sweet andy but what are the taskbar buttons gonna look like? Can we see?

Very, very nice! :D

I second the request for more colours, how about black?

By the way, could you modify the bottom of windows so they're completely flat, perhaps? This might make easier for Y'z shadow users.

Edited by Hat Fanatic

I must admit I'm not too keen on it. I have to say I'm not too keen on the Windows Media-style skins where the title bar merges into the main window

Nice skin though :)

,May 31 2004, 13:23] I must admit I'm not too keen on it. I have to say I'm not too keen on the Windows Media-style skins where the title bar merges into the main window

Nice skin though :)

Sorry, I don't get what you mean! The titlebar and the window are different colours :)

Edit: I think you are talking about the inactive windows? The front ones are blue at the top.