[Photography] Broken

Question

Nice shot, but i think the guys position should be a little more on the left... Further away from the light but just before the pillars.

Now I remember, criticize the lighting, the enviroment, everything you want, but not the guy (me) position, I am there because something ;)

It's great, so surreal like many of your photos, it's hard to belive that any the places actually exist.

Did you use any photoediting after the shot or is it as it was taken?

It's great, so surreal like many of your photos, it's hard to belive that any the places actually exist.

Did you use any photoediting after the shot or is it as it was taken?

I just adjusted the lighting since my camera always take the shoots more light that they really are

god damn after seeing the AIPP(australian institute of profesion photographers) awards in sydney australia this thing just blows my mind away

Nice pic! I don't know much about photography so I can't give much constructive criticism but I can sure apreciate great pics like these. Very good work!

god damn after seeing the AIPP(australian institute of profesion photographers) awards in sydney australia this thing just blows my mind away

Damn, that means a lot to me, thanks.

Guys, do me a favor, if you have a deviantart account give it a fav if you think it deserves it

I can see myself "Broken" ...lying on that ground...

Very good picture!

* Everything reside in the light of the darkness...or should i say : Art. *

your body is a brilliant contrast to the "centralness" of the rest of the picture

(Y)

thanks for raising that point, my position was meant to make the viewer a little uncomfortable (not in a bad way), not about the picture, but about the message

That is awesome man. I wish I could know what was going on in your head when you thought up that picture. It's very painful. It kind of reminds me of a struggle between one's self like a Fight Club scene.