Norton AntiVirus 2005 Screenshots

eDonkey 2000 gave me these Norton AntiVirus 2005 screenshots, will begin posting them now. As you can see, it has an updated UI. No, I didnt download and install a copy to get the screenshots, they were packaged in a RAR.

post-8-1088066311.jpg

Edited by Dane2003

i never seem to see much change from the new versions, only really support for external products but even then my 2003 keeps up and does the job

I'd go for the corporate version anyday, way more slick than that cartoonish UI.

But that's a matter of taste I guess, same AV engine I presume...

post-8-1088068061.png

Looks pretty much the same to me too. What do you guys recommend for an AV program? I'm slowly getting sick of Norton also. Anything better out there or should I just stick with NAV2004?

Looks pretty much the same to me too. What do you guys recommend for an AV program? I'm slowly getting sick of Norton also. Anything better out there or should I just stick with NAV2004?

AVG is free and 'lite.' Better than Norton AntiVirus according to a lot of members on Neowin. Check here.

well i liked 2001 and 2003... never tried 2002, and 2004 was just horrible... that's why i moved away from norton :p still using a symantec av though...

Looks really similar to 2004 IIRC.

Im using mcafee, so dont see any need to change if it aint broked.