[VS]RoyleMod

This is my mod of the Royale VS

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 07/14/04

Due to all the requests I uploaded a sub style with a full start menu.

Update 07/16/04

More bug fixes and add a new color, Midnight Blue

Also uploaded one more sub style

It's just the extra colors but all the sizes are the same as the original

Microsoft Royale

Compact start menu.

RoyaleModThumb.jpg

Download Here

Same as above except full start menu.

Royal_Full_Start_Menu_Thumb.jpg

Download Here

Royal Five Color Mod

Royal_Five_Color_Mod_Thumb.jpg

Download Here

Edited by grrinder

are you stupid? it does say no royal.. and renaming is isn't doing very much. i think it should be taken down.

are you stupid? it does say no royal.. and renaming is isn't doing very much. i think it should be taken down.

Are you stupid? Royale mods are OK so long as no part of it is from the official MS version. I could make an exact replica of Royale and release it so long as I made every graphic by hand. It doesn't matter if it looks the same as the MS one; all that matters is who originally made the graphics.

knock it off.... stop flaming him!! its seems the majority of u guys here get your jollies by flaming others. grow up!

anyways very nice Downloading now

The only thing I've noticed is that when using black, I think it would be better to color the "turn off" and "log off" buttons at the bottom of the start menu.

So wait a minute here...the original Royale cannot be posted at all at Neowin, yet a mod of something banned at Neowin can be posted? Am I the only one here who sees that there is something wrong with that? I see no evidence of recreating the theme as his own new theme. He said he modded the theme, not remade it. I can see a reason to allow recreations or reworks of the theme, but to mod something that has been banned from being posted here, and then post it is pure crap.

Just because he added the color schemes, changed the start menu, and toned down the taskbar does not give him the right to redistribute this pile of crap VS as his own, mind you he said he modded it so I'm not bashing him. Most of you have the wrong idea about this whole Royale business in my honest opinion.

EDIT: heh, I just noticed that you spelled "Royale" different three times...in the zip it is Royal, the thread title is Royle, and in your post it is Royale. Nice work buddy ;).