Matrix Themes

I have downloaded this....

http://www.wincustomize.com/skins.asp?library=1&SkinID=3330

But I dont know with what to open it with or how to install it. Someone tell me how plz.

You need a program called Windowblinds. I think you can get it at www.stardock.com

If not try searching google, the only thing is it's a Program you have to pay for, it's only a trial version, but that's what you need to Install these themes or alternatively you can try using StyleXP which is pretty good. I'm using Windowblinds at the moment.

No they all suck, none I have ever seen are good. Not to mention everything created for based on the matrix, themes, screensavers walls, everything generally sucks. I dunno why :s

No they all suck, none I have ever seen are good. Not to mention everything created for based on the matrix, themes, screensavers walls, everything generally sucks. I dunno why :s

I did see a really basic / non-system heavy version that I liked, but I can't find it anywhere. I did notice a lot of the savers out there are loaded with spyware.

The problem is that I can onlu install the skin but no Matrix Toolbars and the rest of the stuff...

You need other software for that, if you look on Stardocks website you will see all things there that give you extra toolbars and anything else, I run Objectbar it's just like the one seen on Mac OS X. It's good ;)

And I also agree about Matrix themes, I haven't seen one I have liked yet I absolutely dig the Matrix, just they all seem so bad and the colours are very squermish. :pinch:

You need other software for that, if you look on Stardocks website you will see all things there that give you extra toolbars and anything else, I run Objectbar it's just like the one seen on Mac OS X. It's good ;)

And I also agree about Matrix themes, I haven't seen one I have liked yet I absolutely dig the Matrix, just they all seem so bad and the colours are very squermish.  :pinch:

movies aren't really meant to be visual styles, stuff for you computer, etc

• 8 months later...