- VS - Codename: Opus 3.0

Windows Codename: Opus

Build 3.0 (30.07.04)

By Ross 'b0se' Harvey

About

CO is designed as an ergonomic replacement for the default Windows Classic theme. It was designed with long-term use and compatibility in mind.

Features

- 5 colours: Alpha, Blue, DeviantART, Green and introducing Dusk

- Normal & Compact start panel versions

- Classic and Coloured taskbar versions

- Matching wallpapers and shellstyles

- Yz Dock by Manyk

Latest Additions

- New colour: Dusk

Dusk uses the new buttons for the taskbar and toolbar also, making it a very soft variation. It was added for people who prefer non-grey themes. I must admit, I'm using it myself now!

- (All versions) Toolbar height has been reduced, and the 'Menu' text on the start button removed.

Preview

codeOpus3T.png

Download @ DeviantART gallery

Modders...

Due to the age of this theme, modifications will not be granted permission for public release. Modifications for personal use are perfectly welcome.

Hope you enjoy the latest build, and comments are welcome!

Note: WindowBlinds version on the way...

Edited by bangbang023

Very nice, smooth looking.

The Icons look somewhere between KDE & Gnome, and the blending and edges look very clean & smooth.

Good Work!

--ScottKin

Oh man, I hate you. I finally got off opusOS and now you come out with something like this. Looks like next time I have off I have to redo my entire theme to work with this theme.

Oh man, I hate you. I finally got off opusOS and now you come out with something like this. Looks like next time I have off I have to redo my entire theme to work with this theme.

*grins* Glad you like it :?)

b0se mate, you're just too good when it comes to VS's :D (Y)

Radish™

Cheers Rad :?)

antoxicion: Good memory! Really no time to do Trillian/Winamp, barely got this out...

imcrazy: For this theme, yup:))