Doom III is out there! W00T!

i dont play games at less than 1600x1200 lol any res under is lame :p

You don't with a "stupid amd xp 2000 and a geforce 5600 ultra".

What's your average fps then? :)

will it run good on mine, being that i only have a p4 1.8 proc, and a ati 9600 pro????

If you say yes, and i hope you do, i'll go and buy it tomorrow, or at least check to see if they have it so i can bring it home and get started.....

will it run good on mine, being that i only have a p4 1.8 proc, and a ati 9600 pro????

If you say yes, and i hope you do, i'll go and buy it tomorrow, or at least check to see if they have it so i can bring it home and get started.....

Go ready the artical at HardOCP...Yes it will run but at low res.

Meh.

Looks like crap. Man, I was expecting so much more. It's such a shame when high-profile games turn out to be a load of junk....

;)

Have you played it tho?

A game can look like crap and be totally entertaining anyhow.

- O'Connor's a Nub - If you are not joking, you deserve to die ;). I just hate when people say things like that despite the fact that HardOCP said like 5 times throughout their article how amazing the game looked + one can see that for themselves through screenshots and videos already + you have not played the game yet. Finally, for those who are worried about their hardware setup being too bad to play the game, please believe me when I say that 640x480 still looks pretty damn good (if you don't believe me, read HardOCP's Hardware Guide). I am not going to play this game much until I upgrade my video card/possibly whole system only because I have a Geforce 2 MX 440 (that is the worst of the worst lol), but I will play it for 5 minutes just to know that I have played Doom III for a bit :).

Ultimately, I would like to thank Id Software and John Carmack for Doom, Doom II, Final Doom, Wolf 3D and Quake I/II/III Arena and more :)

Meh.

Looks like crap. Man, I was expecting so much more. It's such a shame when high-profile games turn out to be a load of junk....

;)

if you seriously think that you are either stupid or blind

so which one is it?