MSN Messenger Concept

Question

Greetings,

Anyway I just like to share my concept art to Neowin Community. As some of you might know from the other thread "Behold MSN Messenger 7", Max posted my site - www.msn-concept.tk which included a blurry photo of MSN Messenger "Concept".

I am the Lead and admin of MSN-Concept! Anyway, I'm looking for graphic designers and people have ideas for the concept of MSN Messenger. We're also looking for people have close contats and ties with anyone who is contact with the MSN team. :p

2.jpg

If you got any comments or suggestions please post them here :blush:

MSN Messenger Concept

Thanks I'll be happy to hear your response!

*I hope this isn't a crime on Neowin :cry: :ninja: *

look amazing in the other thread and looks even better here. please oh please make it
.. Heh :p Thanks

I'm looking for people who can probably program in C# or C++ :D

We're hoping one day that we'll release this :) I'm currently looking C# or C++ programmers.

Well I hope it gets released too, but could you look up one post for me?

That looks well nice, did you take a picture of that screen with a camera?!
Yep with my digital camera :D

Btw guys, any ideas I can implent to the Sign In/Log In page... :D

I have a suggestion or 2.

Animated display pictures and emotions.

(Like .gif formatted images which can move etc in display pictures would be fantastic).

I'm loving the gooy eyecandy... it looks tops.

Bigger contact list... (At the moment if someone adds me someone has to go... :( )

Firefox e-mail support... (I so cbfd downloaing programs) What I mean is when you click on "Inbox" in the MSN Messenger window, it opens up IE... If it could only open your DEFAULT browser... that would be great.

Built in polygamy.. (So you don't have to download 3rdparty programs)

The trillian option of Medacontacting people... It shows alerts when they change name/sign off etc (So i don't have to download other programs).

Built in leet MSFT wallpapers/display pics.

That's all...

<< spam >>`

Yes.

Make it all gewy and nice... Maybe the MSN dude (green thing) letting go of the MSN butterfly?

The butterfly flys around the screen as it logs you in..

If you wanted to make an ending... let him catch it.. then ur contact list comes up..

(Yes I'm bored)

Concept looks brilliant, would be awesome to be able to use an app like that. Keep up the good work!

Edit: The only thing im puzzled on and just wanted to point out was how would your logged in screen look when you have 100+ contacts? The thumbnail for each contact is nice but might end up being a curse if you don't think ahead.

I'd like to see an option where you can sign in but to be seen offline by anyother contacts. Sometimes i hate it if im signing in just to see who's online/off and someone's online who I don't really wanna talk to.

I htink this option is available in Gaim if you wanted to look further.

The only thing im puzzled on and just wanted to point out was how would your logged in screen look when you have 100+ contacts? The thumbnail for each contact is nice but might end up being a curse if you don't think ahead.

It's the LOG IN/ SIGN in window ;) Nothing to do with the contact list :) I'm planning to do an option which allows you to automatically resize the display pics... You can make it bigger or smaller... Just like Longhorn :p