Windows XP SlipStream SP2 Cover?

Hello everyone :)

I have just created a Windows XP Slipstream with SP2 and i would like to have the CD Covers and Disc to make it complete. Has anyone actually made a cover for their Slipstream at all or has anyone came across one which they would like to share? I would make one myself but im kind of a n00b with images :blush:

Thank you for your help and time :) I mostly appricate it :)

Alex :cool:

Would be nice to see 'em in PNG to make 'em clearer... (hint, hint) heh...

:)

lol all he did was edit the sp1 covers :laugh:

lol all he did was edit the sp1 covers :laugh:

lol now why didnt i think of that :rolleyes:

Thank you for the image :). I would however like a clearer version which would look alot better but that does however look great! :)

Thank you everyone for the replies

Alex :cool:

Hey, i just got this from covertarget.com, it's not that i had some high res scan somewhere :p and like xmintox said, edited the front a bit, and added some things on the back. If you can find me a high res cover of win xp or win xp sp1, then I'll edit them with pleasure :D

ive also found this cover

and its been un-edited! :D

**ill post it this time! :blush: **

Best one so far. Anyone by any chance want to have a crack at making a DVD cover in black & white? My printer at work wont do color, and it would be cool to have something to just slip inside a blank DVD cover.

A DVD Cover would be nice...and nothing ripped...the ripped ones just look too ripped :whistle:

Agreed!

Where is all of those awesome graphic designers we've got here?